Leaving USA visa expired

You may be subject to the 10 year ban however it is not applicable for spouses of US citizens. Best solution is for your wife to become a US citizen as soon as possible, since she is eligible this year. Then she can sponsor you for permanent residency and that should take no more than 6 months.

You may be subject to the 10 year ban however it is not applicable for spouses of US citizens. Best solution is for your wife to become a US citizen as soon as possible, since she is eligible this year. Then she can sponsor you for permanent residency and that should take no more than 6 months.

This is completely incorrect. The 3 and 10-year bars do apply to the spouses of citizens. You are confusing this with the ability of Immediate Relatives to adjust status within the US even after being illegally present, but if the alien departs prior to becoming an LPR, the bars apply.

Expired USA visa, but Valid 1-20

Hello there,

I'm trying to find out if an expired visa after the 12 month period (i understand if you apply for visa within 12 months, it is a renewal and if after the 12 month period it is a new visa) will count against you. For example, if the visa is expired for 3 years but still within the duration of an 1-20, will that count against me when i'm trying to have it renewed?

Thanks.

My friend,

You should not be worried at all, even if you receive 10 year ban entry. Go back to your own country, live your own life and be cool. I'm more than confident that in your own country you'll have a better life than in the U.S.. Europe is the place to live.

Comment based on experience.

best advice so far ...BTW here is 13 MILLION ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN THE USA AT THE MOMENT ..DURING 90s CLINTON GAVE AMNESTY TO ABOUT 9 MILLION ILLEGALS ..AND ABOUT 3.5 MILLION ILLEGALS GOT MARRIED TO GC HOLDERS OR US CITIZENS SINCE 1985 ...SO ALL IN ALL ABOUT 1 000 000 ILLEGALS ENETERED THIS COUNTRY EVERY YEAR..SO GO EASY ON THOSE TWO GUYS FROM ABOWE ..THEY ARE ON THE TAIL OF THE VERY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG ''TRAIN ''