"LC Case closed" letter from BEC

Bhaskarg

I am starting this thread just to share experiences of the people, who received letter from BEC that states
"Your case is closed due to no response for 45 day letter. Need to reapply", eventhough you have replied to 45 day letter in time or you never received 45 day letter.

this is really scary

I have the concerns all the time as my PD is july 16th, 2002 but never received the letter and I'm afraid (got forbid) one day I wake up I receive such letter from them. :mad:
Bhaskarg said:
I am starting this thread just to share experiences of the people, who received letter from BEC that states
"Your case is closed due to no response for 45 day letter. Need to reapply", eventhough you have replied to 45 day letter in time or you never received 45 day letter.

I know a lot in this forum whose case closed by BEC in error like:

BobbySingh
Amit_K_Bhatia@h
Case Closed
vine95050
lost4ever
VAMAX
gc9906

Some have been reopened; some still in closed status. :)

Bhaskarg said:

Mine is the same status as gc9906 - never received 45 day letter and a case closed letter in Dec .

case closed after 45D reply

Hi

My case also closed after 45D letter reply in Oct 2005. Do not know how long it is going to take to re-open the case. I do not know about the PD.

PD Oct 2001

Case closed: Reason not replied on time for 45 day letter

I have received the letter from Dallas BEC stating Untimely replied for 45 day letter or Incomplete information. Has any one have idea what will happen for my labour. Can I get H1B 7th year extention if my attorney reopen the case.

Please guys share your experiences.

Errorneous Case Closure

Hi Guys,
I have a similar problem , received Case closure letter just one day before New Year 2006. ( what a bad news to start for the New Year). Both my lawyer and company never received 45 days letter. My lawyer sent fax ,DHL to Dallas BEC , also my name is mispelt on the closure letter.

Do you know how long for the case to re-opened ?
Will affect my 8th year extension?

Please share it, thanks!

hope this will help

In April 2005 our lawyer received an e-mail from Philadelphia backlog center saying that the case had been closed due to not responding to the 45 day letter. Neither the lawyer nor the employer had received the letter. The lawyer replied back that he hadn’t received the letter. Also the employer sent a fax and a letter by USPS to Philadelphia. After that we haven’t heard from Phili for 3 months. In August our lawyer finally received a letter from Phili saying that they acknowledge that the case was closed by mistake and that they would reinstate it if we respond to the enclosed 45 day letter. The employer sent a reply by USPS with a signature confirmation. After that the case status changed to RIR (at that time people still could check the case status by sending an e-mail to h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us if they needed a proof of pending LC for the 7th year extension as we did)
No news since that time.
I know how you guys feel. Don’t give up. Keep pushing you attorneys and employers to send letters, faxes, e-mails to Backlog Centers until your cases get reinstated.

tnd