Lawyer?

bluebird1

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,

I desperately need an advice. I already applied for the asylum and after the interview I was rejected due to number of reasons, one of which was insufficient proofs. What are my chances to get asylum, if I find a lawyer, perform more evidences, and then re-submit the case to the Court? :(

Can anyone recommend me a good lawyer in Ohio??? Please:( :confused:

Thanks!

bluebird1 said:
Hi everyone,

I desperately need an advice. I already applied for the asylum and after the interview I was rejected due to number of reasons, one of which was insufficient proofs. What are my chances to get asylum, if I find a lawyer, perform more evidences, and then re-submit the case to the Court? :(

Can anyone recommend me a good lawyer in Ohio??? Please:( :confused:

Thanks!
Where do you live in Ohio?

Studious said:
Where do you live in Ohio?

I live in Toledo, OH, however, it is not a trouble for me to travel to Columbus, or Cleveland, or even Detroit, MI. Everything is in the range of 1 to 3 hours of driving.

For a good lawyer I don't care driving:)

bluebird1 said:
I live in Toledo, OH, however, it is not a trouble for me to travel to Columbus, or Cleveland, or even Detroit, MI. Everything is in the range of 1 to 3 hours of driving.

For a good lawyer I don't care driving:)
Heard www.imwong.com is a good law firm in Ohio. They handle asylum cases too. Rated "AV" by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest a lawyer can get in the U.S. You may want to call them before deciding to retain them.

Studious said:
Heard www.imwong.com is a good law firm in Ohio. They handle asylum cases too. Rated "AV" by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest a lawyer can get in the U.S. You may want to call them before deciding to retain them.

Thank you very much for the info! I will check on them as soon as possible!

Thanks!