labour certification in michigan

monicaa

Registered Users (C)
hi, labour department of michigan received my application in march 2001 (non RIR). can anybody tell me when it can be clear? and can i transfer my case to RIR case? and if i transfer that to RIR my previous period will count or not? is there any disadvantage to do so? please let me know anybody, i will be very thankful.

detroit labor

my labor(RIR) was received by sesa on june 15th 2001 ..i would like to know the status ...if any one of you have applied during the same period

No Title

Mine is also received by SESA about the same time. It looks like they have not touched the June cases yet.

keep posted if you here any news from ur lawer

keep posted if you here any news from ur lawer

No Title

i just spoke to my laywer my labor(pd june15th 2001/rir) has been sent to dol chicago
on feb-4th 2002

State lbour cleared

My MI state labour was cleared on 4th Feb 2002.
My priority date was June 11th 2001.
The case has now been forwarded to Chicago Dol.

do you know how many days it will take to get updated on DOL chicago system

do you know how many days it will take to get updated on DOL chicago system

state labor

My friends priority date was mid Auguest 2001 EB3 RIR. That got sent to Chicago on 4th February as well.

What\'s Happening

One of my friend PD is 1st week of Sep 01. His papers moved to chicago last week.

Priority date is july 6th, It has not been moved ...

Are you sure about the messages you are posting. My friend\'s priority date is july 6th. It has not been moved to chicago yet..

SB2002 - 100% certain of the news. Mid aug PD has been forwarded from Michigan SESA to Chicago on 2/

NON RIR update please

My labor(Non RIR) PD is june 25th 2000. if any one of you have applied during the same period, please update the status.

Michigan Labor - what\'s up?

Guys, I\'m glad to see that some Aug/Sep \'01 cases are getting through. But the "processing times" on this site says MI is processing Apr/May \'01, and the MI SESA website also says the same thing.

Anyways, it\'s GREAT news that things are moving along...

So, CONGRATS to the ppl who got cases passed in Aug & Sep \'01! Folks, could you please tell us more about your cases? ie case #s (without last 2 digits), are you software ppl etc.

Venky

message for venky

venky my friend (PD of mid Aug \'01) is software EB3 RIR. dont know SESA case number.........

MI SESA Tracking - please contribute

It looks like things are moving in MI SESA. It would be a good idea to track by case # so that we can get a better picture.

Here is my data:

PD: 13 Aug 2001
#: 2151xx
EB3 RIR.

Will others please contribute, so we can get an idea where things are and where they are going?

Thanks for the info, rzz1gv.

Venky

Thanks glakes! How about chai, Ram_OH, SB2002, SP_MI, Lakshmi

Please post your case details in the same format that myself and glakes did. That way, we will know where we are and what to expect. More preparation, and less stress :)

Even the others, who told us about their friends... rzz1gv and so on, please get the first four digits of their SESA number and post it if possible. If we cooperate, we can really make life easier for all of us.

Thanks,

Venky

No Title

MY pd is 28th Sep 2001 filed as EB2 RIR at MI. Our compney don\'t give SESA number. My friend\'s(he is working for the same compney) PD is first week of sep 01 which already moved to chicago(THis is re-confirmed news)

Ram