Labor Processing Times in California Due to 245i Part6

How do I check status using lcstatus09@doleta.gov?

I have my employer\'s tax ID but I don\'t know my case #. I\'ve already sent a couple of emails, but no answer yet. Am I missing something?
Thanks.

RE:

Tax id needs to be in the body. Just send ANY email first. If it\'s format is incorrect you\'ll receive instructions on how to format your request.

No Title

Avdxz-
Spoke to my lawyer....it was made very clear to me that the chances of the case getting approved as a RIR even after doing one more Ad looks remote!!!!. It depends on the Certifying officer.
Keeping my fingers crossed. Were you able to find out what happens in case the Ad gets some response?.
-Thanks.

No Title

Guys-
All cases that have been asked to retest the labor market, lets keep in touch so that we know how the DOL is responding.
-Thanks.

Retest Labor Market

Guys-
Just got a letter from DOL asking to put a Ad and let it run for 2 weeks. PD 13May 2001
Anyone in the same boat?.
-Thanks.

Retest labor market - next steps.

Guys,

I agree with ceebee - any updates will help. My case DOL RD Nov 21 02 has also been asked to do one more ad. for the next two weeks, we will be collecting cvs...will keep you guys updated what happens next.

RD 11/21 - DOL asks for running more ads...says no longer shortage of qualified software engineers

Hi all,

Thought this update mught help all.
I was informed by my company\'s lawyer that my case DOL RD 11/21/2001 - DOL has said that there is no shortage of qualified Software
Engineers. As a result, my co. will run another job ad, collect
resumes for the next 2 weeks, the provide the DOL with data regarding why each candidate is not qualified.
Acco to my lawyer, DOL has started issuing such letters just this week...

Has ANYONE else recd such a letter ?

Will let you know what happens next

Remanded to employer

Mine is Remanded to Employer.PD is May 13 2001.DOL RD Nov 23.I am a software engineer.
So,anyone know how do we go from here?How many months/years will it take?Is there a chance it will get approved?Anyone in the same boat.
My H1 expires in November 2002 and my lawywer says he can\'t do anything until the labor gets approved.He says that chances are i will have to leave the country ,reset the H1B clock and come back.

No Title

AVDXZ-
My lawyer also mentioned the same.We have not heard officially from the DOL,will keep you posted.
-Thanks.

Gurus Help please

My application was received by SESA on March 11 2002.Does this date the Priority Date.In future can I track my application based on this date?

Thanks for your help

Thanks for the encouragement Siva and ceebee....I hope my company has the correct docs

Will keep you posted. Will meet my lawyer on Monday and get a few things clarified.

DOL RECPT. DATE

DOL "Recpt. Date" RD is usually with in 7-15 days after SESA letter says ur case has been dispatched to DOL . However, u may not know the date for quite some time till u investigate after about 1-2 months.Your attorney shall recv. this notice informing No. and date.

Do not worry about the case no. since it\'s never in order in which ur case was recd. Date is your priority and no. is only to identify a specific case.

Re:

Yep, March 11\'2002 is your priority date. Your application in SESA can be tracked using the reference number sent by the EDD. Your attorney should be having the reference number.

I guess..

DOL is doing this based on the new regultations which was published couple of months back. The regulaiton says, if the company doesn\'t get qualified workers in your region for that final ad, DOL has to approve the RIR. Don\'t worry, it should go thru fine if your company has documented your 6 months (+ this one ad) RIR process. FYI: I got similar kind of query from DOL and my company couldn\'t show documnetation(due to several reasons) and had to start the RIR process all over again.

how long does it normally take between SESA sends case to DOL and DOL sends a notice with case numbe

Company not posting Ad

Hi,
I work in a pretty big sized co and our immg dept is saying they are withdrawing my application. They say - if we did an ad and they did find a decent/comparable canditate it will be difficult to justify my employment.
Will start entire process again after 6 months of ads.
Basically I am exactly where I was 2 years back

No Title

jhs-
Thats sad.Is there any way to convince ya company to consider your case?.
Have patience.