Labor Denied !

in_queue

Registered Users (C)
One of my friend applied for GC in EB3 category. Since it was RIR, his company advertised and got loads of responses. Now the company say that it is not possible to process GC any more as they have ton of applicants who are just as able. This story seems pretty strange or even wierd to me. It didn\'t happen to me when I had my Labor certified. May be I was too ignorant to follow the procedure. Does anyone has got anything to say ?

may be you manipulated the process

its very easy to manipulate in RIR if the boss of the company is very close. May be your boss tored away all qualified resume and kept some non-qualified or some non-immigrant resumes. Who knows... It occassionally happens in small size company.

It doesn\'t take a rocket scientist to figure it out

I knew it and I am an American. Just because a person can recognize a language doesn\'t mean they understand it. I didn\'t.

Jim

Try to be constructive

Hi There.
Yes it is true that as of late the DOL seems to be denying RIR applications due to the current job market. I work for a Wall street first that pays some top attorneys for GC processing. Recently some of my collegues who have filed RIR applications have been informed by the Attorney of RIR rejections and that the Attorney is working with the firm to determine which candidates qualify for a EB1 and how to handle cases where the case becomes a Regular Labor processing.

So it is true that DOL is rejecting as well as companies are unable to justify a RIR ( The premise for RIR is that there is a labor shortage in the skills -- Apparently the current labor marker seems flooded with most skills). So its a sticky situation** Its really a timing issue --- I hope that the market picks up and one does not have to worry. Till then its tough going.

So we a a lost American Soul here!

Excuse me Mr. Jim what on earth u r doing in this forum you are an American?

Lahore 1, As far as I remember this is a free country!

Anybody can participate on this forum, so it is none of your business who or why anybody is here!

No Title

Jim is very knowledgable and helpful. Check his answers to various questions in almost every category. Don\'t dare to question his presense in this forum/site.