labor clearance in michigan

Help

My PD is 03/08 RIR. If I call MI SESA they say me that My case was forwarded to Chicago DOL on 09/07 and when I called Chicago DOL they say that there is no case with my name and company... and MI SESA will have to resend the papers and MI SESA won\'t talk to me regarding that. Looks like my papers are lost. My Attorney is also not responding and is very slow. He keeps saying that its still pending with MI what should I do please suggest.

Michigan labor - What Happens after MI approves..!!!

Hi,
 I had filed in EB2 RIR - June 1st week.I haven\'t got my notice from my lawyer.

Just Like to know,
 If Michigan approves my LC, What Happens next?
 Will they send some confirmation to my Lawyer and my lawyer send it to Chicago for federal approval
 (or)
 Michigan SESA sends the approval to Chicago and just notifies my Lawyer or my company..

Since I have to find out from my lawyer.If they, some how forgot to do anything at their end..

-Thanks

processing times

ya, it must be 12/25/2001. but I want to know the last week of June of which year? it can not be 2001 because my date is march 2001. so please let me know

Hi Avanti

Please talk to your Attorney. All the RIR cases up to june 2\'nd week were processed. Your Attorney has to be proactive in your case.

MI SESA number

Here is some info ..
FOR INFORMATION CONCERNING THE ALIEN LABOR CERTIFICATION PROCESS, PLEASE CONTACT:

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR

EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING ADMINISTRATION

ALIEN LABOR CERTIFICATION

230 SOUTH DEARBORN STREET

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS 60604

TELEPHONE: 312-353-1550 or 7516

FOR INFORMATION CONCERNING PREVAILING WAGE DETERMINATION STATUS, PLEASE CONTACT:

MICHIGAN DEPARTMENT OF CAREER DEVELOPMENT

ALIEN LABOR CERTIFICATION
 CADILLAC PLACE

3032 W. GRAND BOULEVARD

SUITE 9-400

DETROIT, MICHIGAN 48202

TELEPHONE: 313-456-3005

Contacting Chicago

How did you contact Chicago? My case is similar to your. I will appreciate your suggestion.
wsanjay

delay in RIR

My case is RIR, applied 05/2001 under EB3(EB2 not appropriate despite MS becoz salary was on the lower side is my atternoy\'s reasoning). My attorney says that my case is delayed because Detroit labor made some clarification on the RIR processes. Will there be problems now that my Co has declared layoffs. Your thoughts please.

A friend of mine had similar situation

They asked the company to advertise the job again. Just hope that there are not too many response to the job posting. But being in EB3 may be better that EB2 right now as the company can prove that with the job requirements they can\'t find anyone with a BS who meets the requirements or experience hence they have to hire some one with an MS who is qualified and most of the requirements.

Good luck