Labor Certification - Original Certified ETA

perfectsky

Hi,
My LC was approved recently. The Philly Backlog Center sent me an approval notice via a unsigned covering letter by Stephen Stefanko. This letter was attached with a "copy" of my approved ETA 750 with a approved stamp on it. My company filed the I-140. Immig. authorities have returned the I-140 application stating that they need the original certified ETA with the approval stamp.

My company has now requested the BC for an original certified ETA. No response thus far. Can the BC be reached on phone for status ? Has anyone been in a similar situation ? Appreciate your feedback. Thanks !

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this going to delay the process?

I am in a similar situation.I got the labor certification recently but didnt find any ETA 750 attached to it.My attorney is applying for I-140 next week.Do you think its better we get the ETA 750 first from DOL and then apply for I-140?

I have received the final determination for DBEC saying the Labor is certifed and enclosed form ETA 750. And at the bottom CC'd to my lawyer and my company HR. and Enclosure(s) Form ETA 750, Parts A & B.

But I did not receive the ETA 750 with it. Are they suppose to send me the copy or not?

I talked to my lawyer, she said they got the packet and preparing to file for I140.

Do I need to ask my lawyer to send me a copy of ETA 750, OR I need not worry for it.

Appreciate your replies.

Thanks

I have received the final determination for DBEC saying the Labor is certifed and enclosed form ETA 750. And at the bottom CC'd to my lawyer and my company HR. and Enclosure(s) Form ETA 750, Parts A & B.

But I did not receive the ETA 750 with it. Are they suppose to send me the copy or not?

I talked to my lawyer, she said they got the packet and preparing to file for I140.

Do I need to ask my lawyer to send me a copy of ETA 750, OR I need not worry for it.

Appreciate your replies.

Thanks

If your lawyer has received the original ETA 750 form, you are all set.