L1 visa 221(g) , pink slips with questions given. Senior members please advice

vc_pec

Hi friends ,

I work in a chip design R&D firm and today I went for the L1 Blanket visa interview at the chennai consulate. the visa officer asked around 10-11 questions but at the end she gave me a pink slip 221(g) asking me to email them a list of around 18 questions . She also returned my passport and other documents.Did anybody experience such a thing recently?????????

The slip says that the additional administrative processing takes approximately four week after email response but I have seen in the discussion forums that most of the cases take several months to complete.Does anybody know what happens in cases like mine. Is this different from 221(g) involving request for additional documents.

Please advice. I am very very sad.

Thanks in advance

Hi

what u read is right..

they never follow the timeline given....

I am not discouraging you....but one thing...i also read a few cases where the 221g got cleared within the timeline given...very few

so..keep your finger crossed..god bless....if u get it within the 4 weeks..you are one of the few luckiest persons to escape the 221g hell...

Wish you all the best

Harsha

Hi ,

Do you know how much time do they normally take . I am fine even if they take 2 months .

Thanks

Hi

Hello

No one can guess the timeline. In the worst case it can take more than a YEAR. Please don't be scared as this is truth. But again as i said earlier it may just get cleared within 1 or 2 months.

Cheers