l-140 LUD

Qatrn

Registered Users (C)
My LUD was changed from April 2005 to August 5, 2005 but no changes in my message status. I am under schedule A. What does this mean.?

Last edited by a moderator:
Transferred to Administrative Appeal Office

I received an email today informing me that my case is transferred to Administrative Appeal office. What does it mean? Pls share your thoughts..I am bit worried....

That is not a good news

Did you apply for appeal. If yes then your appeal at the NSC has been rejected and now it has been forwarded to appeal office. SInce appeal office takes atleat a year to process the case, you will be better of in applying a new I140. Can I ask why was your case rejected the first time.

sept_neb_filler said:
Did you apply for appeal. If yes then your appeal at the NSC has been rejected and now it has been forwarded to appeal office. SInce appeal office takes atleat a year to process the case, you will be better of in applying a new I140. Can I ask why was your case rejected the first time.

I forwarded the email notification to my agency and they just simply inform me that the INS people are questioning the date of filing (I1140) and the implementation of the new law which is March 2005.
According to my Notice of Receipt, my application was received April 2005 so i think my case is covered by the new law which my agent said NO.
I've never been deliquent in submitting my documents and i made a follow up. I think they are not willing to reapply a new l140. If tis will be the case, do i have a reason to find another agency/sponsor to facilitate my applicaton? Does this have any legal implication with regards to my contract with them? I took and passed all my exams (cgfns,ielts & nclex) on my own expense. pls, i really need your input here.thank you guys...

Last edited by a moderator:
NSC -EB2

I-140/485/EAD/AP RD: 7/20/05

I-140 LUD: 7/26/05(self)
AP LUD: 09/30/05 (self,RFE photos received)
EAD LUD: 09/27/05 (self,RFE photos received)

Bio metric: code 3- 10/02/2005 (me & wife)

I-485 LUD: 10/4/05 (self)
I-485 LUD: 10/4/05 (wife)

AP LUD: 09/14/05 (wife, approved)
EAD LUD: 09/21/05 (wife, approved)

11/07/05 - calles USCIS and started enqurity on I140 and it
takes one month to get the feedback)

Any one knows why delay on my I140?

Below is the reply USCIS(received 11/18/2005)

Case type:
-- I140

Filing date:
-- 07/20/2005

Receipt #:
-- LIN-05-222-xxxxx

Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):
-- name

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):
-- Axxxxxxxx

Type of service requested:
-- Case Status - Outside Processing Time

The status of this service request is:

The law states that we may only give information to the
applicant/petitioner or the attorney of record. You are the beneficiary of this Form
I-140. Therefore, we are unable to answer your inquiry.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer
Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

My I140 was approved in Apr'05 but saw a LUD in oct'05
no message change, checked with attorney and they did not receive any communication

My I140 was approved in Apr'05 but saw a LUD in oct'05
no message change, checked with attorney and they did not receive any communication, please let us know if any body has any information
in regards to this