KJ's thread

KJ Complete Triumph !!!!

I'm very happy for you. I'm still waiting for my and husband's approval notice or better yet cards.
Can you please tell me how you felt when you opened your mailbox and finally received magic mail????? I believe you'll never forget that moment.
Enjoy, celebrate, spread happiness all around.
God Bless

PD: I live in South Florida, do you think mail from Texas takes longer to get here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got snail mail from FBI and Mrs Bush

About two weeks ago, I got an acknowledgment card from the first lady saying she was sorry about the delays in my application and that she had forwarded my request to the approporiate authority. This came about 3 months after sending the initial letter to her.

Last week, I got a snail mail from FBI saying they had gotten communication from the first lady in regards to name check. The gist of the communication was --your name check was already cleared, what is the reason of the fuss?

Since a lot of you are waiting on Name Check, I thought it might be worthwhile sharing this information with you.

Good luck everyone.
-KJ

I want to give that a shot...

What is the address to the White House where I can complain about my 3 seperate name checks pending since 2003?

KJ,

I also got the same card from Mrs. Laura Bush after 2-3 months from my letter to her....In response, received communication from FBI that my namecheck was submitted on so/so date and still pending etc...

Looks like contacting Mrs. Bush only helps in getting to know the status...
....but does not help in expediting/resolving it!!

Hoping that my namecheck clears in 2 years or so at least!!!!

----------
PD: Aug 02
485 ND: Sep 05