• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Kcc reply

maryogbeh2009

Registered Users (C)
Pls wat I meant was Igot my first NL just 2wks ago and sent d forms 230 part 1 and 2 & form 122 just last wk that is why Iam sking if its not 2 late for the DV2009 winners.Pls kindly let me know if I have to call KCC pls and how long didi it take them to reply your first NL.

Pls wat I meant was Igot my first NL just 2wks ago and sent d forms 230 part 1 and 2 & form 122 just last wk that is why Iam sking if its not 2 late for the DV2009 winners.Pls kindly let me know if I have to call KCC pls and how long didi it take them to reply your first NL.

Hi, it is definitely not too late. DV2009 runs up to 30th September 2009.The time you get the second notification letter depends on your CN number.If you CN is low for your region, you may get an early interview. Check the October visa bulletin so see if your number is current for November.If yes, you will have your interview before the end of the year.
All the best

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN NOVEMBER

For November, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2009 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOWthe specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 12,500
Egypt 5,900
Ethiopia 6,300
Nigeria 6,000

ASIA 5,300
EUROPE 11,000
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 3
OCEANIA 325
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 550

Please post your Case number. Its very rear that it took so long where maximum applicant get there 1st NL with in May08.

Hi Mic27,
How do you know that your interview will be last week of November? Did you contact with KCC? Did you receive any e-mail with interview date?
Thanks

hello pratik,

how about you ? do you email kcc ? mic told me that he call kcc the day before and kcc confirmed his interview date.

lets try yourself