• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

KCC forms received confirmation >>> Please advice

Mustafafofo

Registered Users (C)
Please I would like to ask about my confirmation I win the DV 2014 and I was sent my forms in 7-5-2014 and received by KCC on 9- 5-2014 according to courier track but when I sent email to KCC to confirm received they replay me after one week The information you have provided does not match the case. Please resubmit your request with the correct information for KCC to properly assist you. I don't now why cause I sent my Case Number and may package track number also . and by the way my CN is 2014AF00033xxx could you advice me by when I can expect the interview.
With regards

2014AF00033XXX (Sudan)
Entry Checked: 05.04.2013
Forms sent to KCC: 05.07.2013
Forms reach KCC: 05.09.2013

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it will take a while for KCC to acknowledge receiving your documents. They are getting a lot of packages daily and it takes time for them to go through them. So, maybe call them in a week from now and hopefully they will acknowledge receiving it, I've read somewhere it might take a month but I'm not sure how true that is.

Delivered - Signed for by : T CAMPBELL

Same for me. Signed by T CAMPBELL on 6th May. I emailed KCC on the 6th and week later I got confirmation from them:

"Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.

Please refer to the visa bulletin on our website at www.travel.state.gov after the 15th of each month to locate the current numbers being processed, beginning August 15, 2013 for the 2014 Diversity Visa Program."

You need to remember to include your full name, date of birth (MM-DD-YY) and your full case number.

In your case I would probably give them a call. Do you have a copy of the forms you submitted? Make sure that you have correct details and it should be OK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure that when you contact KCC you give them your full name, CN, and date of birth. Without all this info they cant check your data. If you did not include all of this data then, most likely, they couldnt answer your question.

Thanks a lot all ... actually I didn't send my Birth day ,I'll send the information again and let see if it work

Thanks again for your kind reply.

All DV2014 selectees should relax for the moment and start preparing their documents early and getting their finances in order.

Come August is when it all starts when you see the visa bulletin for fiscal year 2013-2014 kick off on October 1st and the case numbers starting off.

If the KCC has received your forms and acknowledged the same then sit back, relax and play the waiting game. For some of you it'll be almost a two year wait until your interviews.

Case No - DV2013AF0007XXXX (applied the first time and got it the first time - lucky me!)
Entry Checked - 1st May 2012
Forms Sent To KCC - 10th May 2012
Received By KCC - 12th May 2012
Confirmation From KCC - 25th May 2012 after I sent them an email
2nd NL - Not Yet
Police Clearance - Not Yet
Medicals - Not Yet
Interviews - Hopefully in mid-August
Visa Pick up - Hopefully in mid-August
Port of Entry - New York JFK or Washington Dulles

All DV2014 selectees should relax for the moment and start preparing their documents early and getting their finances in order.

Come August is when it all starts when you see the visa bulletin for fiscal year 2013-2014 kick off on October 1st and the case numbers starting off.

If the KCC has received your forms and acknowledged the same then sit back, relax and play the waiting game. For some of you it'll be almost a two year wait until your interviews.

Case No - DV2013AF0007XXXX (applied the first time and got it the first time - lucky me!)
2nd NL - Not Yet
Medicals - Not Yet

+1

Do we realy need this confirmation ?
I send them email with corrections and they write me that they'll add them to my case, should i ask for confirmation , or its enough?

thanx for this informations guys , is there any body from france ??

Je t'en prie mon ami! Bonne chance avec le DV!

Je viens de la Tanzanie mais je suis reste au Burundi pendant un an il y a a peu pres 20 ans which is why I speak a un petit peu de Francais :)

2nd NL - Not Yet
Medicals - Not Yet

any comments on this ?

If they've acknowledged receipt of your corrections and said they'll be added then let it be for the time being and check back with them after 2-3 weeks on confirmation if necessary.

2nd NL - Not Yet
Medicals - Not Yet

If they've acknowledged receipt of your corrections and said they'll be added then let it be for the time being and check back with them after 2-3 weeks on confirmation if necessary.

should i just send them e-mail : did you received all my forms ?

Forms sent but the sender's name and address missing on the envelope?

Hi all!
I have a question regarding the form of mailing. I sent my forms last week, but I forgot to print my name and address on the upper left-hand corner of the envelope. Could this be a problem although I sent the forms by DHL (my envelope was placed in DHL's envelope with my name and adrress clearly printed on it)? Do they open the DHL's envelopes immediately upon receipt or after selection process being done? Will they accept my forms for further visa processing?
Thanks!

Hi all!
I have a question regarding the form of mailing. I sent my forms last week, but I forgot to print my name and address on the upper left-hand corner of the envelope. Could this be a problem although I sent the forms by DHL (my envelope was placed in DHL's envelope with my name and adrress clearly printed on it)? Do they open the DHL's envelopes immediately upon receipt or after selection process being done? Will they accept my forms for further visa processing?
Thanks!
i don't think it's matter they open all envelopes.

I found Green Card Lottery Law on this web site and my question is related to paragraphs b(ii), c and d. It is said that ''Envelopes selected pursuant to paragraph (c) of this section shall be opened and reviewed'' and ''Envelopes not bearing this information ('name and address of the principal applicant') and/or not conforming to the restrictions as to size shall not be processed for consideration''. Since I didn't print my name and address on my envelope, but they are printed on DHL's envelope, I wonder if that's acceptable for further visa processing. Has this happened to anyone?

I found Green Card Lottery Law on this web site and my question is related to paragraphs b(ii), c and d. It is said that ''Envelopes selected pursuant to paragraph (c) of this section shall be opened and reviewed'' and ''Envelopes not bearing this information ('name and address of the principal applicant') and/or not conforming to the restrictions as to size shall not be processed for consideration''. Since I didn't print my name and address on my envelope, but they are printed on DHL's envelope, I wonder if that's acceptable for further visa processing. Has this happened to anyone?

just call them and find out if they got it,
again i don't think it's matter, you can also e-mailed them the forms if you are concerned, but call them first

Hi all!
Thanks!

I sent my forms last Monday and I just put on case # on the upper right corner of the envelope. And I just called KCC, there said my forms as been received and it is under processing that take 2-8 weeks time.

So, I think is not a requirement to put your name and address on the envelope.