K-3 at MSC

EricL

Registered Users (C)
My wife is from India. We're waiting for her K-3 visa to get approved. We recieved first NOA on June 5, 2003 from MSC. Does anyone know which day they are processing right now or which day they are currently working on?

We're hoping she can get approved and get her visa before her birthday, which is in September.

http://www.immigration.com/processing-times/misori.html

is a good site for the current processing dates.

Read the posts in this forum under k visa and you will get a good idea of the whole processing time .My personal guess is 3-5 months approximately as there several steps involved that are different to different people . The different usa consulates take different times at different times, and chicago office takes different processing times at different times depending how busy they are.

Also You might want to contact your local senator/congressman about your wifes k3 visa. They will atleast give you the current processing times I'am pretty sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
durgum -- The link you provided says the processing times were updated on June 15, 2003. Do you know when it will be updated again?? :confused:

Thanks for your response and help.

Thanks for the link. Yours got approved rather quickly. It sounds like it's is in the final stages. Good luck!

Where at in India is your wife from?

Not really except I mailed all my stuff by next day mail.That may have saved me a week or so.Like I said it all depends on so may constraints ,how busy the offices are at the time of your file hits them.

My wife is in Hyderabad, India so Chennai will be the consulate she will have to go for a k3 visa interview hopefully soon potentially during the first week of august.