JUNE 2008 Filers

Trawal,
Sorry missed typing that...I have corrected the timeline..

Smilegirl - -Thanks and Congrats on EAD. hopefully IL will come soon too.!!

Application Timeline:
6/5/08 - Application mailed - forms 130,485,765,864,693 to Chicago Lockbox [Didn't fill form for AP]
6/6/08 - Application Received
6/13/08 - Checks Cashed
6/17/08 - NOA received -- Notice Date - 6/12/08
7/2/08 - FP date
FP done/ Dates updated on USCIS case online website
7/12/08 - RFE for missing birth certificate & copy of I-94 card
8/12/08 - Sent RFEs with evidence to Lee's Summit.
8/13/08 - RFEs received at Lee's Summit..
8/15/08 - USCIS emailed - Case Resumed
9/6/08 - 765 LUD touched, EAD Card Production Ordered
9/16/08 - EAD card received
10/26/08 - Interview letter posted
Jan 6, 2009 - Interview (Detroit)

Interviewed this morning. It took about 5 mins, very quick. Everything went smoothly. I prepared everthing plus photos, but the IO only took the supplementary documents and asked a few questions and the approved my case. He took my EAD card and AP and told me the card will be arriving about 2-3 weeks.

Questions are:

1. How did you meet?
2. Do you have children?
3. Did you marry before?
4. Evidence substantiate your relationship?

He didn't even look at the photos. And that was it...

Interviewed this morning. It took about 5 mins, very quick. Everything went smoothly. I prepared everthing plus photos, but the IO only took the supplementary documents and asked a few questions and the approved my case. He took my EAD card and AP and told me the card will be arriving about 2-3 weeks.

Questions are:

1. How did you meet?
2. Do you have children?
3. Did you marry before?

Congrats!!!! I`m glad it went so quick and smooth!!!!

Update->>I received IL (scheduled Dec 9th!!!!):D Infopass had to have something to do with it!!!!

Hi All- I have submitted my application on June 1st and then i received my EAD and travel document on time, but haven't heard anything regarding Interview, do you guys think that i should go for INFOPASS , if yes, then in application for infopass what do i have to select from bottom 4 ???
Order from Immigration Court - If you were directed to us for processing based on an order from the Immigration Judge. You must bring all documents required in the post order instructions given to you by the court.

Case Processing Appointment - If you received a notice to go to your local office for further case processing.

EAD inquiry appointment - If your I-765 employment authorization application has been pending for more than 90 days.

Case Services follow-up appointment - If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment.

Update->>I received IL (scheduled Dec 9th!!!!):D Infopass had to have something to do with it!!!!

Congrats smilegirl!
I was in the same boat as you (made infopass and service request) and finally got my EAD yesterday. I hope my IL comes as soon as yours.
Did you have a LUD on your 485 and 130 because mines haven't changed ever since.
Thanks.

Thanks! And congrats on your IL too. Be calm and prepared then you will be ok. Good luck with your interview! :)

Questions are:

1. How did you meet?
2. Do you have children?
3. Did you marry before?

Congrats!!! and thanks for sharing your experience!

Smilegirl - Congrats!! Now you can prepare for your interview..3 more weeks to go!

hm77nyc - hopefully you will get your IL soon. I haven't got any LUD since biometrics!

sahil1300 - I think you should go for INFOPASS for your case, but I'm not sure about the option though. :confused:

Hi All- I have submitted my application on June 1st and then i received my EAD and travel document on time, but haven't heard anything regarding Interview, do you guys think that i should go for INFOPASS , if yes, then in application for infopass what do i have to select from bottom 4 ???
Order from Immigration Court - If you were directed to us for processing based on an order from the Immigration Judge. You must bring all documents required in the post order instructions given to you by the court.

Case Processing Appointment - If you received a notice to go to your local office for further case processing.

EAD inquiry appointment - If your I-765 employment authorization application has been pending for more than 90 days.

Case Services follow-up appointment - If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment.

[QUOTE=sahil1300;1982397]Hi All- I have submitted my application on June 1st and then i received my EAD and travel document on time, but haven't heard anything regarding Interview, do you guys think that i should go for INFOPASS , if yes, then in application for infopass what do i have to select from bottom 4 ???
QUOTE/]

What center is your 130? I know Vermont is way behind..

We filed a service request for EAD. No news yet!

Does anybody have a list of interview questions related to parents GC?

We got a reply from USCIS saying EAD was sent and probably got lost in the mail. But we never got any update that the card has been sent. This seems to be another way to earn money. They have asked us to file for a duplicate EAD.

Would an infopass appointment help in this case? Or just file for another EAD(of course pay the fees)?

Thanks

Should I wait longer?

Hi All:

I haven't received any updates from USCIS on my I-130 or I-485 though I received my EAD in August. I also moved and as a result filed the AR-11 address change form for which I got an acknowledgement from USCIS. May be I am unnecessarily getting antzy but do you think I should file for an Infopass? It sucks that my nearest DO is in Atlanta which is a 3 hour drive from Birmingham.

Thanks,
Karthik

Received Interview Letter

Still No update on my online portfolio but I got my IL in the mail today. I think it has to do with me sending a service request for my EAD 2 weeks ago. WIsh me luck!
Its Jan. 21

Thank you for nice words and congrats!!!

We are getting ready for our Interview and as soon as I`m done with it , I will post our experience here!!!

I`m waiting for my SSN now... applied for it on Nov 4th, got confirmation letter from the office week later (they verified my info) and now I`m waiting for SSN card to come in mail. Hope I will get it some time soon!!!!:D

Congrats to all of you who already got their EAD/IL!!! Good luck!!!!:D
For all those who are still waiting -> it will come to you soon! Just keep the faith and head up!!! :)

Also, my online status hasn`t changed at all. My I485 says that they received my RFE documents and case has been resumed (and I already have my IL with me ;-) ) and my I-765 that approval notice has been sent. My I-130 never was available online , and I don`t think it will change any time soon! To be honest, as long as my case is moving forward-I don`t really worry about online status!:D

Hi Smilegirl

Congrats on your IL ...

frist can you please tell me what's SSN?you mean Social Security No?you didn't have that?

second would you please tell me which state are you applying from?I mean where is you interview ?