June 2002 TRACKER

EAD Receipt Date

Just Got info from my lawyer that they have submitted my 3rd EAD /AP to VSC on 17 Feb

Re: EAD Receipt Date

Originally posted by Deep1
Just Got info from my lawyer that they have submitted my 3rd EAD /AP to VSC on 17 Feb

Deep1,

Do you still have a valid H1B ?

The reason why I am asking is my H1B expires (six years) at the end of this month and wondering whether to extend my H1 or use EAD.

Please let me know.

Are there any June filers that are using EAD without a valid H1B ?
Is it safe ?

Please shed some light.

Thanks

Cheru

Deep1 ?

Hi Deep1,

I saw that u already applied for 3rd EAD expiring on 30 July, isn't it a bit too early ?

Thanks,
Naveen

RD : 14June,2002 (Waiting for 2nd FP notice)

Cheru

Cheru,

I don't think it is a problem to use EAD. I am using EAD, since was laid off and was working on H1, couldn't find a job on H1, so used EAD...

EAD

As per INS website, we can apply EAD 6 months before ead expires and EAD renewal is taking almost 4 to 4.5 months. So I thought it might be safe to apply early.

Approval !!!

By God's Grace my wife's and my GC got approved on March 3rd. I could not believe it until I got the notice in hand. I just got it in the mail yesterday.

My details are,

Labor Applied: Oct 2001
Labor Approved: Feb 2002
I-140 Filed: Feb 2002
I-140 Approved: April 2002
I-485 Filed: June 2002
I-485 Approved: March 2004

Had completed my 2nd FP in Jan 2004. Applied for renewal of EAD and AP for 3rd time in Feb 2004.

I guess no one understands how the approval process happens here.

All the very best.

APPROVED...

Finally My and my Wives cases has been approved...It was approved on Feb 26th 2004...

Passport Stamped....

I went to Phoenix Office for Stamping - No problems at all...

All they asked for was The approval Notice, Passport, I-94 and 2 ADIT style photos.

They did not ask me for my EAD or AP...

Also.My wife is still in India and would only return in middle of April - and hence I wanted to know If it there a TIME LIMIT between approval and getting your passport stamped. The officer said that there was no such tme limit and it was perfectly OK, if she came inMid April...Which is almost 2 months after approval date....

NO FP2 anybody else in the same june 2002 boat

Hi all,
I see a june case getting approved.

I havent received any FP2 notice, kind of frustating to see no activity on your case for a long time.

Anybody else here.......

July Appoved :Originally posted by paaps

Hey guys... A July filer got APPROVED..>>!!!

See BELOW

Originally posted by paaps
Mine and wife's case approved. Just checked message over phone and net. Says it was approved on 23rd and letter mailed out!!
ND: 07/01/02
EAD1 : july 2002
EAD2: july 2003
FP1: Aug 23
FP2: Jan 15th
EAC-02230*****
Had sent in application for 3rd EAD. USPS shows mail delivered on saturday 03/20/04!!

Best of luck to you all!!

FP2 done

Guys,

FYI.

I did my second FP on Saturday.

My details

RD 06/02
FP1 08/02
RFE recd by BCIS 02/06/04
FP2 03/27/04
AD ???

Hi Guys,

I completed my FP2 this weekend, But inspite of sending the AR-11 almost a year back and again updating my address by calling to the national centre 3-4 weeks back(when I rcvd. my 2nd FP notice on my old address) my address was not updated in the ASC computer.

This is very frustrating that you keep on notifing the CIS but they don't update the address in their system. I am very concerned that for CIS mistake we should not pay the price of RFE/Delay in approval.

Any of you guys had similar problem??

Please share any of such experience and how it was resolved.

EAC 02-216-xxxxx
ND : Jun, 2002
FP1 : July, 2002
FP2 : Apr, 2004

Thanks,
/ARRS

Hi Guys,

I completed my FP2 this weekend, But inspite of sending the AR-11 almost a year back and again updating my address by calling to the national centre 3-4 weeks back(when I rcvd. my 2nd FP notice on my old address) my address was not updated in the ASC computer.

This is very frustrating that you keep on notifing the CIS but they don't update the address in their system. I am very concerned that for CIS mistake we should not pay the price of RFE/Delay in approval.

Any of you guys had similar problem??

Please share any of such experience and how it was resolved.

EAC 02-216-xxxxx
ND : Jun, 2002
FP1 : July, 2002
FP2 : Apr, 2004

Thanks,
/ARRS

I think that they have huge backlog of AR-11. They may not be processing them at all.

What really works - is calling 1-800 number (as you did, but only 3 weeks ago).

Then in about 6 weeks (in my case) you will receive a notice from VSC. This notice will come to your new address.
It will say that we received phone request concerning your pending I-485. And they will update your address.

Alternatively, write a letter to VSC and include copies of AR-11, plus cover letter asking to update your mailing address.

I had sent the AR-11 to Vermont Centre as well when I had send my address change to the National centre a year back. I have all the postal receipt with me of both the centers.

Do you think again sending it to the Vermont centre will work??

Not sure how they function...