July-Sept 2003 cases (Excel Attached) - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think your lawyer should have all FedEx invoices in file. Its takes a second to get to your 6/23 invoice and pull the tracking number. With that # you can track the package on www.fedex.com

Its just that these lawyers do not cooperate at all, especially company hired lawyers. Keep bugging them for tracking number.

And insist your lawyer to give you the next plan of action and the action should be immediate its toooooo late to expect receipt numbers - I bet he knows that.

helpwanted, thanks a lot.

My lawyer did track the package so she knew that
package reached VSC. Unfortunately she never got
receipts. The policy of my company does not keep
the receipt number away from employee. My collegue
got his 140 receipt notice # without any problem.
For now, I need to know whether
the check has been cashed. If cashed, I can wait
a little longer to see if she can get the cancelled check from
her accounting dept.
It might take some time if cancelled check only show up on
the monthly statement.

Thanks again, helpwanted.

Hi guys,
My concurrent appl. for 140/485 was mailed on Aug 4th. I found that the checks were uncashed today. From there I got the receipt nos and when I checked in the BCIS web site it tells me the following:
Your I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was received on August 20, 2003.
Even though I am pretty clear that it means that August 20 is the receipt date, I just wanted to confirm. Is this (August 20) the receipt date or notice date? If this is the receipt date, then do I see a different status after some days for the Notice Date?

Thanx,
Jay.

Originally posted by jay_gm
Hi guys,
My concurrent appl. for 140/485 was mailed on Aug 4th. I found that the checks were uncashed today. From there I got the receipt nos and when I checked in the BCIS web site it tells me the following:
Your I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was received on August 20, 2003.
Even though I am pretty clear that it means that August 20 is the receipt date, I just wanted to confirm. Is this (August 20) the receipt date or notice date? If this is the receipt date, then do I see a different status after some days for the Notice Date?

Thanx,
Jay.

That is the notice date.

Hi,

My employer just notified me about the concurrent filing of I-140 and 485. I just wonder how long it takes to get them approval?

Another thing is that my employer has gotten some financial problems in the recent months. There are potentail risks of either getting bought by another company or laying off large number of people. If either happens to me. How my I-140 and 486 will get affected.

Thanks for the help

Guys updated spreadheet

ND : :confused: No info to me,Will update when i receive the docs

EAD AD : ME & MY WIFE 08/19/03 :)

AP AD : ME & MY WIFE 08/20/03 :)

I-140 : PENDING :confused:

I- 485 : PENDING :confused:

seems to me EAD & AP are soon at VSC compared to others

Good Luck everybody

question Regarding receipt

Hi,

I am new this thread.My application sent to 08/20/03 to VSC.
How long it will take to get the receipt.Someone to me the great.

Thanks,

Emily,

:)

Can someone update my info for me, since I can not upload the file
RD for all 07/07/03
ND for all 07/18/03
EAD AD 08/20/03
All others are pending

Thanks.

finally got receipt

MD: 6/23/03
ND: 8/19/03