July-Sept 2003 cases (Excel Attached) - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Immigrationwatch, only 19% case filed around sep 26 are processed yet, so 5 months and 20% processing that means if we are not vary lucky, another 20 months from now and we must be all set wait till dec 2005 guys, what is the urgency.......................................:mad:

Hi,

My lawyer replied to RFE on AP during 1st week on JAN and INS web site say that it will take about 30-60 days for processing. Do it mean 30-60 business days or total 30-60 days?

Thanks
--rubs

Just pushing it up the thread to keep it alive....ppl please post any approvals....wishing everyone good luck in speedy approvals...

Originally posted by joyd
Just pushing it up the thread to keep it alive....ppl please post any approvals....wishing everyone good luck in speedy approvals...

I think it's going to be pretty quiet here for a while now. These are all July-Sept 2003 cases, I think all the people who were going to get RFEs got them and some of those were the early approvals. Now the quick RFEs are done, all our cases are somewhere in a big old pile and aren't going to surface for months.

See you guys around September, I think.

I didnt get any RFE for AP or for EAD...RD JULY 2003...I have NO IDEA why they are sitting on my case!!!

Hi Guys need some input

Like our friend ROLS has mentioned above , most of the RFE cases for our batch have already been taken care of.
In my case ( in my wife's case to be precise) the 485 status still shows that $50/- fingerprinting fee has not been enclosed ( even though all the fees were paid in full ). My lawyer had contacted USCIS regarding this issue twice.
Do you think I should respond to that notice again and this time enclose a money order of $50/- , hoping that my response will trigger a process for my 485 and eventually 140 faster .
What do you think guys ...?
Thanks ..
NVC

Updated Spreadsheet

I updated the sheet with my info.

Thanks

----------------
485/140/765 ND 09/18/2003
RFE 140 11/14/2003
RFE Replied 01/12/2004

EAD Approval ??/??/????
140 Approval ??/??/????
485 Approval ??/??/????

Priority date Vs 140 Q

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to CIS, I140's are processed in order of priority dates, look here for the rule.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
<b>My case is Labor substitution case, and the priority date is May 2001 whereas I filed my I-140 in October 2003. Does this mean my I-140 will be in a faster queue?

Thanks in Adv
</b>

Re:priority date vs 140 Q

dhi_img

As per that rule there should be only one queue. As to wheather your cases will be processed faster - nobody knows.

Please post your approval in this site when you get it. Then we will know if CIS really do what they say.

All the best.

I am a new entrant to this forum.

I-140 filed on July 2003. Yet to file I-485. I am not sure, if I can join this thread which is for Jul-Sep 2003 Concurrent Filings.

However, I have a suggestion.

I noticed messages that I 140 processing is based on Priority Dates. Would it be a better idea to update the July-Sep XLS with Priority Dates too

Wait4GeeCee

What the hell is going on with the 140s at Vermont!!! I am so frustrated!!! How long do we have to wait to get approvals??? Bloody hell!!

Joyd, what happened? Why the sudden outburst?

Tried checking my case online. ND 09/15/03. Predicts the I-140 to be approved around October, unless I am LUCKY! Yeah, right!

Let's hope they just surprise us all by moving the processing data ahead by a month or more. Wishful thinking? I know.

Originally posted by rigas
Joyd, what happened? Why the sudden outburst?

Tried checking my case online. ND 09/15/03. Predicts the I-140 to be approved around October, unless I am LUCKY! Yeah, right!

Let's hope they just surprise us all by moving the processing data ahead by a month or more. Wishful thinking? I know.

What do you mean by "predicts the 140 to be approved around October"? Do they give you the month too??

Thanks
regards,

reyi

Originally posted by rols
October is a month

sorry, i meant...do they give you when one will get tentatively in terms of the actual month.

Reason i am asking is, it is the policy of my company not to give out the receipt # for 140 and hence i do not know what is the status that is displayed...

Thanks

My I140 Approved, updated the spreadsheet
Receipt Date : August 25th 2003
RFE Reply date: Jan 30 2004
Approved Date : March 04 th 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.