January/February/March 2004 - Filers

Elnegro

Registered Users (C)
I am starting this thread to track the status of I-485/I140 filers for January/February/March 2004.

It looks like we got cought in the transition where some of us will be processed the old fashion way and others through the new process.

I filed on late January (concurrently) and do not have I140 approval yet. However, I got my Fingerprints done this week. No changes of status are seen online in either application form.

Any similar cases? Please enter your input
El Negro

140/485 concurrent filing

same case
filed 140/485 feb27 2004
fp done late april
no online status updates.

thanks
immi_tracker

Immi_Traker,

I got a change of status today on the USCIS website (we have sent FP...etc.etc). I know that I could get a message regarding them receiving the FP results and being "cleared'. Did you get this message already?
Elnegro

I140 RD : March 8,2004
I140 AD : April 9,2004

I485/765/131 : RD : April15,2004
AD : ???

1 st FP Notice : May 25,2004
Online status updated for FP :June 1,2004.

Thanks,

nd 02/17/2004 i140/485 concurrent. fp on 04/22/04. no update, no info on the website after or before fp done. called fbi, fp was sent the same day to uscis.

FBI Status Check

Iknowitall,

Please would you post how to follow up with the FBI to check status of FP?
Thanks
Elnegro

Fp / Security Check !!

There are phone numbers where u can call and find out. I tracked the time it took for FP information/ security check to move from FBI to INS NEBRASKA.

The Online case status reflected a change exactly on the 12th day. So I presume it takes patience...just wait....

porumai erumai vida peridhu !! ( read in Tamil)

March Filer

I think there are 3 threads of people who are affected by the Ohata memo here. I wish all of them could post their cases here.

My case:

EB3 Concurrent
140/485/AP/EAD
ND 4/30/04

I don't have any fingerprint notices yet. Guys, please keep this thread alive so that more people can come and post their experiences here.

immi_tracker

No I did not get any message after fp is done.
my fp is done in April 1st week.
no online status updates
can anyone post how to check if fbi sent the results to bcis
thanks
immi_tracker

here is the info for all you guys who are looking for fbi fp number.

I called 304 625 5590. There was a live person and there was no hold time. She just asked for my alien number and first and last name, to get my information.

The other number is 304 625 2406. If I remember correct their office hours are 8:00AM to 5:30PM (Mon-Fri).

fiveice,

Are you in the Seattle area? If so, could you let me know how long the FP procedure took for you, did you have to wait long?

Thanks!
bharad

Hi, bharad,

Yes, I am in Seattle area.

You don't need to wait at all.

You just go there and it'll be done in 15-20 minutes.

You don't need to go there according to your scheduled time as well. Mine was 2:00pm, but I was there at 10:30am and it's done at 10:50am.

Good luck!

fiveice

FP results sent back same day

Just called the FBI line and the FP results were sent back to NSC the same day that they were taken. These guys are fast ! USCIS should learn from them...
No changes on Online Status yet.
Elnegro

Input Welcomed

akv01,

Please post messages on the other threads inviting members to put their input in this one. The more input we get, the better informed we will be in terms of how these cases are being processed after the Ohata Memo.

Please post the following link:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=128437&highlight=elnegro

Thanks
Elnegro

EB2 Concurrent
RD/ND Jan 29 2004
FP May 27 2004
Online Status: FP requested

akv01 said:
I think there are 3 threads of people who are affected by the Ohata memo here. I wish all of them could post their cases here.

My case:

EB3 Concurrent
140/485/AP/EAD
ND 4/30/04

I don't have any fingerprint notices yet. Guys, please keep this thread alive so that more people can come and post their experiences here.

Last edited by a moderator:
FP Status updated

A week after FP, I got a new update on website:

On XXXX, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Lets see what happends with 140.
Any Jan-March filers got their 140 recently approved??
Elnegro

Status changed after FP.

Hi,

I did my FP on 5/28, and on 6/3, the status had been changed for my I-485. I also got the email notification.

It reads like this:

On June 3, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

fiveice

Elnegro

So can u again just put your information again ? 140/485 rd,nd concurrent, fp done received and also service center and fp location?, you can also send me a private msg if u like, thanks, because i guess i am lagging behind u .

I-140/i485

hi!
What is Namecheck clear as per Fuji Ohmata Finger print is ok as we get Fp notice & done What is name check clear ? please clarify