Jan 2003 I-140/I-485 concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just happened to see my info is not upto date. Updated the list with the info, as seen on signature.

Good Luck!
-Sanga

Updated

I think Kali_Chanik goofed up big time, don't which spread sheet Kali updated... anyway, check out this update - make sure your data's are in

Vidhun

Finally EAD & AP approved!!!

I-140/485/AP/EAD for myself & my husband.

MD: 01/8/2003
RD: ???
ND: 01/30/2003

Finger Print Notice Received: 3/30/2003
Finger print scheduled date: 4/5/2003
Finger print done: 3/06/2003

EAD Approved: 4/30/2003
AP Approved: 4/28/2003.

Will post an update once we receive the EAD & AP.

P.S: Got an RFE for 7th year extension.

Re: Re: My update

Originally posted by K_P_K
Can you tell what is the RFE.

Thanks
K_P_K

Hi K_P_K,
My attorney received it and replied to it immediately. So I do not have any information about it. He shares info with us only if he needs some documents from us, otherwise he won't reply to our emails or ph calls(Kinda strange... huh?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting time for I140 Approval

Can anyone answer, how long it is taking for I140 approval at vermount now a days?

Also how long for EAD and AP.

Thanks in advance

Est of EAD

My best estimate is about 9-12 months.. but check the dates at periodicallyImmigration.com

Sorry about missing out your updates guys... its one the most informative spreadsheets we got going... so keep the updates rolling...

:)

I140 processing time

But in the excel sheet for "Kali_Chinki" & "KrishnaKumar
" I see they got I140 approval in about 3 Moths.
Is that a mistake on excel sheet or I misunderstood

Hi!

No, it is not a mistake. My husband filed I 140 in Jan and got approved on 25th March. Most of his colleagues at work got their I140 in the similar time frame.

RFE for I-140

Hi all

My I-140 message says I was sent an RFE on Apr 30th. Still don't know what it is about.

Btw, I had heard something like when you receive an RFE it resets the application date to the date the RFE was sent. Does that mean it will now take 60-300 days for I140 approval from RFE date?

Also, I still haven't received my EAD even though its been more than 90 days. Is the EAD somehow tied in with the AP? I applied for AP a couple of months after EAD. I noticed on the spreadsheet that almost everyone got their EADs and APs at the same time. Any idea?

Frantix

Re: RFE for I-140

Hi Frantix,
I am in the same boat as you(ND Feb 21,2003). Got RFE on 140 on Apl 14th and also waiting for EAD. My attorney replied to it immediately and BCIS status for I140 says that it received response on Apl 22nd .
But I heard from one of my friend that if one gets RFE on I140, there are chances of getting 140 approved with in 2 weeks after receiving response for RFE. Lets hope that we are going to fall in that category.

Originally posted by Frantix
Hi all

My I-140 message says I was sent an RFE on Apr 30th. Still don't know what it is about.

Btw, I had heard something like when you receive an RFE it resets the application date to the date the RFE was sent. Does that mean it will now take 60-300 days for I140 approval from RFE date?

Also, I still haven't received my EAD even though its been more than 90 days. Is the EAD somehow tied in with the AP? I applied for AP a couple of months after EAD. I noticed on the spreadsheet that almost everyone got their EADs and APs at the same time. Any idea?

Frantix

FRANTIX

Hey Frantix

Your EAD hasn't been approved yet because you have been sent an RFE.

I got an RFE on April 1st and they have mentioned in the RFE that the EAD approval is on hold because of the RFE.

So I guess we'll have to wait for the EAD approvals.

regards

Any more Updates to Jan filings? In terms of EAD / I140......

Hi All,

Any more Updates to Jan filings?

In terms of EAD / I140??

Please update.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,
Does this mean that "If they approve your EAD, then there
is no risk of getting RFE"? My EAD is approved on 5/2/03 but my
I140 still says the same"30-365 days...."

Status
Not open for further replies.