ITS my turn to say FINALLY , APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!

u.p.ka bhaiya

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys, I have been a silent user of this forum for a long-long time and got many helpful tips from it. Today finally I can say I am done:) :) :) . I got the welcome notice for me and my wife.
"On June 16, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

Please see below for my details. One thing I do like to say, please hang in there and always remember "bhagwan ke ghar der hai par andher nahi". So be patient, pray and do not let the card rule your life.

EB3-NSC INDIA,
PD:OCT-02,
RD:140&485(concurrent):APR-04
4 EAD's, & 4 AP's,
AD-485-JUN-16-07(Surprised how come on a saturday but hey I do not care!!! Received email on 18-jun)

Congrats.

Soon your message would be changed to "Card production Ordered".

I am very happy to see floods of approvals. I sincerely wish everyone who are in the pipeline gets approval soon.