It seems that NSC is clearing Oct. Nov. & Dec 2002

getit

Registered Users (C)
Per teh statistics from rupnet.com, NSC seems clearing those appicants. I think all the applicants filed in 200 will be processed. Any inputs?

I am the one still waiting for my turn.

ND 12/20/2002
1FP 2/1/2003
RFE 5/7/2004 (EVL)
RFE RD 5/27/2004
2FP 9/8/2004
LUD 9/13/2004
AD ???? :confused: :confused:

blinkingstar said:
not sure about that, even some people did not get 2nd fp also

see

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=148405

I don't think FP2 can trigger something. Some people got approved without FP2 when their FP1 expired and some people are still waiting even after FP2 for a long time (including me). I asked my lawyer if FP2 is a good news and was told that FP2 has nothing to do with approval. Hopefully my lawyer was wrong.

Per the rupnet tendency of approval, I do think NSC is moving forward and clearing cases in Oct. Nov and Dec. I am not sure if rupnet.com statistics means most of the cases, just guess...

Getit

getit said:
I don't think FP2 can trigger something. Some people got approved without FP2 when their FP1 expired and some people are still waiting even after FP2 for a long time (including me). .

Did you mean that people got approved with expired FP? Can they do that without asking for 2nd FP? Thanks

getit said:
I don't think FP2 can trigger something. Some people got approved without FP2 when their FP1 expired and some people are still waiting even after FP2 for a long time (including me). I asked my lawyer if FP2 is a good news and was told that FP2 has nothing to do with approval. Hopefully my lawyer was wrong.

Per the rupnet tendency of approval, I do think NSC is moving forward and clearing cases in Oct. Nov and Dec. I am not sure if rupnet.com statistics means most of the cases, just guess...

wowh !!!, I did not know that without fp2 we can get approval,

that is great !!!, thanks getit for sharing this news

I am curious if NSC already starts to process cases based on PD.

That would be nice if people here list their PD as well, so we may understand better whether NSC already applies PD in case.

This is out of curiosity about if we can smell something from NSC's bizzar random arbitrary spontaneous working order.

muntasir said:
Did you mean that people got approved with expired FP? Can they do that without asking for 2nd FP? Thanks
If 15 month is the FP valid period, I believe there were some people who got approved with FP expired but not having FP2 done, unless the data they provided was not accurate. You can confirm it from rupnet.com

quail said:
That would be nice if people here list their PD as well, so we may understand better whether NSC already applies PD in case.

This is out of curiosity about if we can smell something from NSC's bizzar random arbitrary spontaneous working order.

I dont think they are random, as per my attorney they have one line for regular 140 approved cases and the other line for 140 not approved cases. And when they approve 140 they are also approving 485 as well, we should know that these folks who are ahead of us and getting 485 approved, their 140 was on hold for more than a year. I am happy that I got my 140 approved in 3 months and I lost my job after 7 months so atleast I was able to use AC21. and who know how long they will do this process and then again change. we should feel good that atleast we have approved 140 and we can switch jobs.

You can say they pick 3 or 4 month slot and process, if thats what you are refering as random. I could be wrong but seems nowadays they are processing sep, oct, nov and dec cases.

RD 12/2002 Still waiting

My RD is 12/2002 and I was fingerprinted 2/2003, but my case hasn't been updated since 12/16/2002, according to the USCIS website. Very discouraging.

ppopp said:
My RD is 12/2002 and I was fingerprinted 2/2003, but my case hasn't been updated since 12/16/2002, according to the USCIS website. Very discouraging.
Did you do FP2? if you didn't, that's normal that your online status was not updated. My online status was always the very begining info before I did my FP2.

Based on the statistics from rupnet.com, NSC seems having done I130 transfer to CSC and put more resources on I485. They expected to have this transfer done by Nov. 1. Hopefully they won't stop any more

Add me to the list

RD: 09/30/02
ND: 10/19/02
FP2: 08/19/04
Contacted Senators office and was assured that the FP clearance was obtained and waiting for assigning to adjudicating officer.

AD:?????

I also have to add that I received a letter from NSC yesterday stating that my I485 is being processed.. I am not sure whether it is a standard reply to my enquiry or if it means anything? Thanks!

srireddy said:
RD: 09/30/02
ND: 10/19/02
FP2: 08/19/04
Contacted Senators office and was assured that the FP clearance was obtained and waiting for assigning to adjudicating officer.

AD:?????

I also have to add that I received a letter from NSC yesterday stating that my I485 is being processed.. I am not sure whether it is a standard reply to my enquiry or if it means anything? Thanks!

Your RD is 9/2002 but official processing time is May 30/2002. Did senator/USCIS accept your enquiry? What was your reason of the enquiry?

Thanks a lot!