It Seems NSC is not working on EB2 Again

plastic_card

Registered Users (C)
friends
It seems NSC again stopped working on Eb2's. The Excel sheet shows that more EB3 140 approved in the last three weeks and only 3 140's of EB2. I know this not the exact info but so far who ever got approved on this 140 forum has updated. Just 12 140's in the span of three weeks. {15 working days}

Are they really working? This is too much. Are they reducing the Back log or increasing the backlog?

God Knows.

plastic card,

i agree with you, their pace of eb2 cases w.r.t eb3 is very slow. and well thats why people like me are stuck :( it surely is frustrating.

There might be the case that, they are still working on EB2 cases but not adjudicating 140 until 485 is ready to be adjudicated.

Just got the approval E-mail for my I-140 yeasterday timed 7:00pm. Mine is EB2/RIR, concurrently filed, ND Nov. 18, 2003.

Good luck to everybody.

congratulations..JD140

It feels good to see someone of the same date as that of mine getting I140 approved.

Reporting NSC Slow pace of processing 140 application?

How about all NSC applicants writing to Hon. Prakash Khatri, (Email: Prakash.Khatri@dhs.gov) on how unfair it is for NSC applicants compared to other service centers where 140 is being processed pretty fast. NSC is behind with their processing time lines by 19 months compared to VSC. NSC processing pace really sucks and test patience. He might already aware on NSC processing time lines but by writing to him, we can bring it to his attention on how many are being suffered because of this slow processing.

email2sai2003 said:
How about all NSC applicants writing to Hon. Prakash Khatri, (Email: Prakash.Khatri@dhs.gov) on how unfair it is for NSC applicants compared to other service centers where 140 is being processed pretty fast. NSC is behind with their processing time lines by 19 months compared to VSC. NSC processing pace really sucks and test patience. He might already aware on NSC processing time lines but by writing to him, we can bring it to his attention on how many are being suffered because of this slow processing.
i agree and i am ready to do it.