IT Consultants look here!!

c.hill

Registered Users (C)
If you are an experienced IT Software Developer then I think K2 Technologies is right for you. We have large clients in the USA and more in the works.

We offer competitive wages, a great benefit package and we will help you get an H1 Visa or a Green Card.

If you would like to know more about our company please visit our website. If you would like to contact me please email your resume to jobs@k2tek.com. Please send the resume in Microsoft Word format.

c.hill said:
If you are an experienced IT Software Developer then I think K2 Technologies is right for you. We have large clients in the USA and more in the works.

We offer competitive wages, a great benefit package and we will help you get an H1 Visa or a Green Card.

If you would like to know more about our company please visit our website. If you would like to contact me please email your resume to jobs@k2tek.com. Please send the resume in Microsoft Word format.

Do you have client base in NY/NJ/PA area's ?
Do you have any pre-approved labors !!!

Hi, I am a Flash Programmer with a Master's degree. Do you hire people with my kind of experience? Do you place people in certain jobs or would I be able to find my own job?

Thanks.

Where are you located now? We will find you a job that best fits your skill set. Please email me your resume to recruit@k2tek.com and include that you found the job posting on immigration.com and also include your login name so that way I remember who you are.

Thanks,

C.Hill
K2 Technologies Inc.