Is Vermont processing I-140 cases fast?

divakarap

Registered Users (C)
I filed my I-140 in Vermont on 29th July 2003. Till last week my case online status showing up as 30-365 days to process such case. But today it is showing 30-60 days.

Is any onr experienced the same in vermont processing center (who filed in July 2003)?

Thanks

Diva

There seems to be a problem with the system. And most pepole are getting the same message including me.

Processing times??

These is what I see as status...

I 140 - 30 to 60 days
I485 - 30 to 90 days
I765 - 30 to 90 days
I131 - 30 to 60 days

Hope this is a reality!! Maybe too much for the asking......

Well, the high probability is that its a computer mistake. The processing time is ONE common msg, similar to email signature that applies to all corresponding cases.
And this ONE common processing msg, might have been modified with typo.

TSC tracking also changed its time to 60 - 90 days. Some guys who just filed I-485 also got a message saying processing time is 60 - 90 days. It must be system mistake.

all service centers changed the times

All the service centers changed those times as of yesterday noonish, wonder how/why. hoping thats its not a system error and indeed processing cases that fast. Is the religious workers window over?

yesterday my I485 showed a processing time of 60-90 days and now it is back to 570-600 days.. so it obviously was a mistake.. and they are now correcting it.. was too good to be true!

may not be entirely untrue

vermont is processing cases faster than in recent months for sure. I've seen most approvals in sept/oct 03 than in any other time. I was approved yesterday ( see other thread for details)

Message changed to 90 and 300 days

Sometime today afternoon the message has changed to between 90 and 300 days.

Hopefully a realistic estimate and all of us get approval in at the most 300 days.

:(

:eek:

:rolleyes: :confused: :eek:

hi divakarap

i posted another thread under the subject 140approved finally, but since u asked here are my details
RD = 10/28/2002
ND = 10/31/2002
EAC0302xxxxxx
EB3

Good luck...