Is this 485 approval?

fast_gc_seeker

Registered Users (C)
I'm primary applicant with EB3 PD is 2004. I got mail from USCIS about my wife's 485. The current status of her 485 is as follows

Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

On March 20, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service

Does this indicate 485 approval? Is it possible that dependent 485 can be approved and primary is still pending?

I'm primary applicant with EB3 PD is 2004. I got mail from USCIS about my wife's 485. The current status of her 485 is as follows

Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

On March 20, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service

Does this indicate 485 approval? Is it possible that dependent 485 can be approved and primary is still pending?

No this is not approval for I-485, it is just returned notice they are going to send it back or you raised inquirt sometime ago and they are going to send you something regarding this inquiry.

No this is not approval for I-485, it is just returned notice they are going to send it back or you raised inquirt sometime ago and they are going to send you something regarding this inquiry.
If above is true..what weird grammar these americans use!!

hi Fast gc seeker,
i noticed that you got the message saying like

i also got it the same saying

On May 8, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service

what it is regarding any idea from your side?

koritalasr