Is there any WAC 02-046 still hanging?

ImmigrateMe

Registered Users (C)
I am WAC02-046. I saw many cases after my number has been approved recently. Wonder if I was a lost child in the crowd?

Didn't get 2FP notice, 1st was expired last May.
Got one RFE, INS confirm receiving it 11/5/02.

Is there any 02-046 still waiting?

------------------------------------------------------
WAC 02-046-5xxxx

Please fax to INS enquiring about your case. That might bring your file up the stack.

Before that, always consult your lawyers though

Ram

The lawyer keeps saying that they won't the inquery till the process date pass my receipt date.

Can I myself send an inquery?

-------------------------------------------------------
WAC 02-046-5xxxx

Wac 02042 here.

I am wondering if we have anything in common? Is there a pattern in this discrimination? Is it the country of origin or something else? Obviously there are WAC 03s approved.

It is totally amazing that hope does not die. I am still ckecking this site after 26-7 months of waiting and am looking for logic in their actions ... :)

The pattern is more towards the area where you filed for eg San jose is doing well , SFO not so well( lot of transfer cases) Oakland good, LA pathetic. This is irrespective of WAC numbers

Try to synch up and see if all of you are in the same centre.. though BCIS never has logic.

02040 here

wac020405**** and still waiting :-(
Rfe reply received by USCIS on 23 Dec.
Online message still says the 730 days crap.

-Ramakriya

ImmigrateMe

Ask your lawyer to send the enquiry for the 2nd FP. Your 1st FP expired in more than 60 days. You are eligible for a fax enquiry.

Any update?

Just wonder since I post the first message, any update from you guys? I got my third EAD renewal approved last Monday. First FP done Jan 2001. No 2nd FP notice.

-------------------------------------------------------
ImmigrateMe
WAC 02-046-5xxxx