Is there any logic behind namecheck delays?

annv

Registered Users (C)
I cannot think of any..
In my case it maybe because I am in US since 1992 which probably much longer then average applicant. I was granted asylum by IJ in 1997 and then waited for green card till 2003, as they were not giving out GC based on asylum for few years.. Still, I think it is just rationalization, and this is completely random...

Thas is a spceific question, you should have questioned something like" what is the logic behind USCIS backlog all the time and fee increase?"
I tell you this to help you out, normally this kind of stuff make your life more intresting and challenging in some cases.
What if you one day figure out that you are/were under full control of whole bunch of psychologists working for USCIS examining your behavior in hardship of for example waiting for your NOA??

Hi annv,

I was waiting for my GC for a long time too (AS6). Because I was married with USC made it even worst, all my friends got theirs GC a year before me. I got it a year after them which is 5 years. Did you say it is random? ehm..that scared me..or because someone not care enough about others that really need it the most??

I cannot think of any..
In my case it maybe because I am in US since 1992 which probably much longer then average applicant. I was granted asylum by IJ in 1997 and then waited for green card till 2003, as they were not giving out GC based on asylum for few years.. Still, I think it is just rationalization, and this is completely random...

Look at the positive side. What if you were denied asylum and thus no GC and no chance to apply for US citizenship. Keep your chin up. I wish you a quick and favourable resolution to your N-400.

I cannot think of any..

I would do my H1-B1 in 1997 and probably would become citizen couple of years ago...
However, I would not be able to bring my family in 1999 and probably would have less of the career...
It does annoys me to think, that I probably made some kind of record for effort to naturalize...

What matters is all about your happiness. You have your family as you said and career that you wanted probably and I am sure you will get your citizenship soon. It has its own peior. At least you don't have to sit home by yourself alone in Christmas eve or any other holidays which you could have enjoyed them with your family.