1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

Is there a way to reprint infopass appointment notice?

Discussion in 'General I-485 and Related Issues' started by aldy, Aug 20, 2004.

1. aldy

aldy Registered Users (C)

I scheduled an appointment using the infopass system and my printer gave up pn me. Is there a way to access the appointment notice and print it now?

Thanks
    - Aldy
  2. peace_of_mind

peace_of_mind Registered Users (C)

Do exactly the same what you did for taking an appointment. Give all your information exactly the same..., instead of generating a new appointment the system would show you the appointment you have taken earlier. Print it out. The only information that would be missing is a transaction ID, which is necessary to cancel the appointment.
  3. aldy

aldy Registered Users (C)

4. GC_Geek

GC_Geek Registered Users (C)

Awesome trick, thanks a lot, I just got benefited from your trick