Is NSC Stopped Approvals?

pbk

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

There weren't many(or None) approvals from NSC last week where as TSC flooding.. Does anybody has clue? What is going on?
Does this mean NSC exhausted all the Visa numbers?
When we call NSC, Can we try to extract any info? I will do the same thing.

PBK.

Folks,

There weren't many(or None) approvals from NSC last week where as TSC flooding.. Does anybody has clue? What is going on?
Does this mean NSC exhausted all the Visa numbers?
When we call NSC, Can we try to extract any info? I will do the same thing.

PBK.

Well, I believe CIS has only one central card production center and due to lack of resources, they might be accepting the threads from only one client at any given point of time (if thread count is > xxxxx). So, both the CIS centers are in the process of timesharing, where if one actively completes the thread processing other client will be in sleep mode. And I believe NSC's sleep mode is coming to an end and it will wake up any time soon (now, today or sometime this week). ELSE IT MIGHT GO INTO A DEAD LOCK FOR BOTH TSC AND NSC? ;) Somehow we have to dive into a method of terminating the long running threads....which is violating the rule of timesharing????

Last week I called NSC and I have been told to wait for at least 60-90 days, this morning I have been told to wait at least 30 days as there are quite a number of cases ready to be ADJUDICATED.

Just thought.......

May be u r right.

I hope you are right..
When I called today morning she said some thousands of application for approval and they are scrutinizing them..
PBK

This is crazy...every time you log onto TSC 485 forum there are 5 more approvals...atleast 20 approvals per day...on NSC forum there is none or atmost 1 approval per day, have they completely stopped processing cases at NSC altogether???:mad:

My case was approved today. I would like to thank one and all in this forum who have stuck through the thick and thin a lot of us went through.

EB-2 (India) - NSC
PD - Oct 2004
I-140 & 485 Filed - April 2005
I-140 Approved - June 2005
I-485 Approved - July 18th, 2007

that is some solace, can you tell me if you were transferred from CSC?
also did you get any RFEs? did you taken an infopass appt or initiate a Service request?

My case was approved today. I would like to thank one and all in this forum who have stuck through the thick and thin a lot of us went through.

EB-2 (India) - NSC
PD - Oct 2004
I-140 & 485 Filed - April 2005
I-140 Approved - June 2005
I-485 Approved - July 18th, 2007

Hi Freespirit06, Congratulations. Enjoy.
My PD is 08/2004 (NIW self India)
485 RD- 09/2005
I dont have any update on my case since 09/2005 saying case processing resumes after receiving RFE response.
did you file as single, did you get any RFE etc. ??

that is some solace, can you tell me if you were transferred from CSC?
also did you get any RFEs? did you taken an infopass appt or initiate a Service request?

Maverick,

My application was always at NSC. It was not transferred from any other place. I did receive an RFE for additional evidence on employment in July 2006. I felt it was strange considering my I-140 was accepted back in June 05. There was a LUD change on 08/19. I received my second FP notice in March, 07.

I called NSC last week for the first time to enquire about my name check status. The lady at the other end refused to provide that information but, said that if I don't hear back from them in 30 days, I was asked to call back.
I hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Freespirit06, Congratulations. Enjoy.
My PD is 08/2004 (NIW self India)
485 RD- 09/2005
I dont have any update on my case since 09/2005 saying case processing resumes after receiving RFE response.
did you file as single, did you get any RFE etc. ??

Vijay,

I filed for myself, wife and my son. I received the approval and welcome emails for myself and wife. I hope I should for my son in next few days. I did receive an RFE for employment back in 7/2006.

Best,