Is my case too complication: 21 times out of US, Filed India taxes, etc. Help Appreciated greatly

I have 840 something days of travel w continued physical presence in the US - 18 times. Unfortunately, my application was processed too quickly and therefore was declined interview on interview day. So once i get the interview ill post my experience.

Good to hear from you. So we are pretty close . I look forward to hear more on your case.

All the best meanwhile.

Best Regards
Baldoor

Last edited by a moderator:
ASYLUM GRANTED 1998
NUN PRO TUNC 2005
GREEN CARD 2006 BACK DATED 2005
CITIZENSHIP APPLIED NOV 2009
INTERVIEW JAN 28
DECISION ON INTERVIEW ----DECISION CANT BE MADE YET? WHAT IT MEANS I PASS THE TEST EVERY THING IS OK BUT MY GREEN CARD 5 YEARS IN FEB 5 2010 PLEASE ADVISE ASAP ....officer gave n652 bcis will send you a written notice in the mail its almost 1 week but nothing in mail, i think i dont have 5 years green card yet it will be next week 8th feb Please advise if any body else in same boat

IO will probably not ask as they aren't processing your son's application, but if they do, explain that as you expected multiple travel trips to India during that timeframe, you and your wife decided that it would be less disruptive to his education if he was in a schooled in India during that time.

Good suggestion. Thanks.

Hi Ganga Din,

You were right in asking if I filed 1040 or 1040NR. Though my company filed 1040 so I am safe for federal.

Appreciate

Baldoor

Last edited by a moderator:
guys.. an update on my case which had 840 days of travel.
The officer was very cordial. He looked over the extra sheet that I had in my file for travel. Made me sign it and just went on about asking questions on the application... He had all the qs memorized and we buzzed thru them and were done in <10 mins. Got the application stamped APPROVED and the letter " a decision has yet to be made... " He told me that someone has to approve the application and then I would get the oath letter in 2-4 weeks. The experience was exhilarating... now i guess I am waiting for the oath letter.. I had tons of paperwork to prove my residence just in case he had inquired.