Is it true about the protest on march 29, 2011 in washington dc by TVU students!!!

How many of you are attending?

• Attending.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not, Attending.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • May be

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
shradha_123,

Since you are so unhappy and angry at the treatment you have received, you really should consider whether a US education - and even being in the US - is really in your best interest. Several foreign nationals posting on this issue on this and other forums are so irrational as to make me concerned about their mental health and well being and wonder about their future actions. Your postings, unwillingness to listen to reason and apparent anger at not only TVU but the US legal process are of great concern. The stress of this situation is obviously not healthy for you.

It is quite likely that you would be better off long term if you look elsewhere for your future opportunities since this incident will forever color your views of life in the US. I realize that TVU is not your fault, but neither is is mine or Jo1234 or the USCIS/ICE/DHS or the attorneys working on the problem or nearly all USCs. It lies only with Dr Su and her associates. Many times innocent people are affected by illegal or immoral acts of another; place the blame on the right people. You do not appear to be able to do so. Realize the fact that foreign nationals who chose to attend TVU did so of their own volition. No one forced them to do so. They need to take responsibility for their poor choices and live with the results.

You really need to seek the advice of an attorney and reconsider your plans based on what you now know about the US legal system's effects on you personally.

In a slightly higher or real point of view, anyone with a brain can see: How stupid, worthless and waste these people's lives are!--- The entire ICE department shall be dismissed to save the nation from stumble and fall---the real crisis!

shradha_123,

Since you are so unhappy and angry at the treatment you have received, you really should consider whether a US education - and even being in the US - is really in your best interest. Several foreign nationals posting on this issue on this and other forums are so irrational as to make me concerned about their mental health and well being and wonder about their future actions. Your postings, unwillingness to listen to reason and apparent anger at not only TVU but the US legal process are of great concern. The stress of this situation is obviously not healthy for you.
Why are you bothered?.. I have not asked any advice from you on my future plans. Nor do i intend to get any kind of counseling from you. I still maintain that people like **** are showing double standards and are adding insult to injury.

It is quite likely that you would be better off long term if you look elsewhere
Dont know when i asked for personal counseling from you. Not interested sorry!!

for your future opportunities since this incident will forever color your views of life in the US.
Not true.. Could be true with you.. Not me.. I look at things objectively

I realize that TVU is not your fault, but neither is is mine or Jo1234 or the USCIS/ICE/DHS or the attorneys working on the problem or nearly all USCs. It lies only with Dr Su and her associates.
People who want to bring the TVU founders to justice seem mentally ill to you is it?..

Many times innocent people are affected by illegal or immoral acts of another; place the blame on the right people. You do not appear to be able to do so.
I am blaming the right people only. Just like Susan su, SEVP cannot shrug off without taking responsibility for not doing their job. Placing entire blame on students is unfair, which jo1234 is doing

Realize the fact that foreign nationals who chose to attend TVU did so of their own volition. No one forced them to do so. They need to take responsibility for their poor choices and live with the results.
I guess people are taking responsibility. That is why many people are leaving US and re-entering, if eligible, on other visas. But in the entire affair, there was lot of deceit, falsifying and concealing of information. It is deceit and dishonesty on the part of govt. agents like DSO and SEVP, who repeatedly kept saying everthing is well, which is not ac ceptable.

You really need to seek the advice of an attorney and reconsider your plans based on what you now know about the US legal system's effects on you personally.
Well i know whom to consult and which way to steer my future. I repeat, I dont need your advice from you regarding which way to go. Keep your advices to yourself..

Well i know whom to consult and which way to steer my future.
Yeah right...
You have steered your future right down the cliff, ignoring the sign warning you that there is a cliff. Some people want to learn the hard way... and then they blame the sign for being there...

When you have grown up and have become an adult, you will figure out that the advice you got here was very good and solid advice. You need this advice to avoid crashing at the bottom of the cliff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah right...
You have steered your future right down the cliff, ignoring the sign warning you that there is a cliff. Some people want to learn the hard way... and then they blame the sign for being there...
People like you only know to add insult to injury. This could have happened to anyone.. Try placing yourself in the students shoes for one, you'll realize the agony.

When you have grown up and have become an adult, you will figure out that the advice you got here was very good and solid advice. You need this advice to avoid crashing at the bottom of the cliff.
Apart from thrashing TVU students and adding insult to injury i dont really find any much of genuine advice. Mr. khanna gave far better genuine advice. What advice you are giving to people here is not genuine rather it is driven by double standards and passive hatredness and at times your advice is even irrational. I only urge people here to not give heed to such advices but to contact genuine people like Mr. Khanna.

Regarding the advice concerned4us gave, may i ask how long does he know me or my credentials to give such baseless advices. He doesn't even know my long term goals, my background, nothing and he goes on to give free advice. I dont really know him and his credentials to believe him.

Well i am a lot more resilient to back drivers like you. I look at failures as lessons learnt and i dont give heed to people who take pleasure in others failures.

People like you only know to add insult to injury. This could have happened to anyone.. Try placing yourself in the students shoes for one, you'll realize the agony.
I placed myself in the students shoes. That's why I have warned about TVU since April 2010.
You wanted a shortcut. You signed up with TVU knowing very well that it was a fraud.
And that's why you have to face the consequences now.
I suggest you actually listen to people like me from now on. We know what we are talking about.

Well i am a lot more resilient to back drivers like you. I look at failures as lessons learnt and i dont give heed to people who take pleasure in others failures.
If you had listened to me and others who warned about TVU beforehand, you wouldn't have to learn this the hard way.
I got abuse like what you post before the TVU raid. I KNEW what would be happening eventually. I warned people. It was YOU and people like you who didn't want to listen. It is YOU who now has to face the consequences. YOU broke the rules and YOU get punished for it now. Mr. Khanna's letters are, quite frankly, completely irrelevant and only a play for the gallery. He doesn't want to sue anybody. That tells me all I need to know.
When will you tell others to get out of similar frauds like ITU, Herguan, UNVA? Or do you want to let them run into the open knife?
I warned people and will continue to warn people about these frauds.
You obviously still haven't learned the lessons.

Oh, and I am known to be blunt. I say it as it is, without sugarcoating. Sugarcoating things doesn't help anybody.
If you want sugarcoating, get candy.

I placed myself in the students shoes. That's why I have warned about TVU since April 2010.
Before the TVU episode, i was never a part of immigration forums. How would i know you and what you warned students?.. Atmost i googled about TVU. I only saw mixed responses about TVU.

You wanted a shortcut. You signed up with TVU knowing very well that it was a fraud.
How are you claiming this. I didn't want a shortcut. Neither did i know it was this fraudulent.

And that's why you have to face the consequences now.
It is obvious that students are facing the consequences. But people who mislead should not be allowed to go scot free.

I suggest you actually listen to people like me from now on. We know what we are talking about.
Definetely not to a biased double standard person like you.

If you had listened to me and others who warned about TVU beforehand, you wouldn't have to learn this the hard way.
I didnt know you existed. How am i to listen to you before.

I got abuse like what you post before the TVU raid. I KNEW what would be happening eventually. I warned people.
I cannot take responsibility for people who abused you. Well just for your information, you dont have to tolerate abuse from anyone. It is your responsibility to protect yourself.

It was YOU and people like you who didn't want to listen. It is YOU who now has to face the consequences.
Well, even you are breaking the rules i guess. You are cheating your company by only browsing forums and replying every 5 mins to threads. I am waiting when you would suffer the consequences of your actions. Btw care to tell me the company you work for so that i can atleast tell them of you misusing your job.

Mr. Khanna's letters are, quite frankly, completely irrelevant and only a play for the gallery. He doesn't want to sue anybody. That tells me all I need to know.
When will you tell others to get out of similar frauds like ITU, Herguan, UNVA? Or do you want to let them run into the open knife?
I wont write on forums to warn people. I'll inform the concerned authorities about Herguan and UNVA. I think these institutions should also be investigated.

You obviously still haven't learned the lessons.
How do you claim so.

Oh, and I am known to be blunt. I say it as it is, without sugarcoating. Sugarcoating things doesn't help anybody.
If you want sugarcoating, get candy.
Uff.. I am getting a head ache replying to you over and over. I really need a break. btw i just realized seeking your approval is going to take me nowhere. I have done the required job to secure myself. I am taking steps to sue the people who have cheated students. I am not interested in your hate responses. Keep them unto yourself.

Before the TVU episode, i was never a part of immigration forums. How would i know you and what you warned students?.. Atmost i googled about TVU. I only saw mixed responses about TVU.
Then you need to learn how to Google...
How are you claiming this. I didn't want a shortcut. Neither did i know it was this fraudulent.
You didn't WANT to know...

It is obvious that students are facing the consequences. But people who mislead should not be allowed to go scot free.
Then go after Ms. Su. She is posting here in this thread (uuu12345). I find it very interesting and telling that you attack me, but not her.

I didnt know you existed. How am i to listen to you before.
Then you didn't google TVU, contrary to your claim earlier. Busted...

Well, even you are breaking the rules i guess. You are cheating your company by only browsing forums and replying every 5 mins to threads.
LOL. How do you know what my employer allows me to do?
I am not working hourly, anyway. As a professional, I have a salary. But that seems to be yet another thing you have no clue about.
And why do you think that I post from work, anyway? You don't know my work schedule, nor the IP addresses I post from. In fact, I mostly post from home. Ever heard of Highspeed Internet at home?

I wont write on forums to warn people. I'll inform the concerned authorities about Herguan and UNVA. I think these institutions should also be investigated.
ICE already is investigating these institutions. Just as they already investigated TVU when I learned that fraud.
What you are saying here is that you let other people run into the open knife that is ITU, Herguan, UNVA. How shameful of you.

Uff.. I am getting a head ache replying to you over and over.
You just need to enter reality. That is all it takes.
And you are the hater here. I am helping people face reality.

Enough with the back and forth insults. Get back on track with the thread topic or it will be closed.

The thread could be closed, anyway, since it is about an event in the past.
An event, btw, which was a complete failure, as I predicted. One video I have seen shows 20 people or so holding up signs, getting completely lost in the vastness. No media coverage, except one Indian TV station. No US media coverage. Yeah, that'll show ICE...
It only shows that there is no case. Everybody who signed up with TVU knew that TVU was fake. The very well-researched article in the Chronicle of Higher Education, https://chronicle.com/article/Little-Known-Colleges-Exploit/126822/ has made that particularly clear. Everybody in DC politics now knows about this fraud. And this one article rendered all the "Letters to the President" completely useless. The Chronicle article shows that Mr. Khanna, while he knows the immigration law, didn't do research on the things that actually happened. He relied on what the TVU students told him.
Once again, I am vindicated. My hunches a year back have been shown to be spot-on. It sometimes would be good for lawyers to get closer to the nitty-and-gritty, to listen to the chatter. While there may be chaff, there is the occasional gem in there. They wouldn't have been caught by surprise at the TVU case...

Then you need to learn how to Google...
i know how to google.

You didn't WANT to know...
Truth wasn't evident.

Then go after Ms. Su. She is posting here in this thread (uuu12345). I find it very interesting and telling that you attack me, but not her.
I dont have evidence that uuu12345 is Susan Su. I dont believe soothsayers like you. I speak on evidence and not based on prophecy mongers.

Then you didn't google TVU, contrary to your claim earlier. Busted...
Busted what? your ***!!. You are not as popular on the internet as you think yourself to be

LOL. How do you know what my employer allows me to do?
I am not working hourly, anyway. As a professional, I have a salary. But that seems to be yet another thing you have no clue about.
And why do you think that I post from work, anyway? You don't know my work schedule, nor the IP addresses I post from. In fact, I mostly post from home. Ever heard of Highspeed Internet at home?
If so then why are you shying away from giving your employer's name?.. I'll do the remaining job for you. it is clear abuse of your company's resources even if you have high speed internet, you are suppose to give in 8 hours of work even while you work from home.
Your line in red show what a shady person you are.. Shame on you. A cowardice trying to hide his identity..

ICE already is investigating these institutions. Just as they already investigated TVU when I learned that fraud.
How is it like running onto a knife. Let law take its own course. I just have faith in law. I cant tolerate anyone going over the law. ICE is not allowed to go above the law.

You just need to enter reality. That is all it takes.
And you are the hater here. I am helping people face reality.
What makes you think that i have not entered reality?.. Stop making baseless statements.

i know how to google.
Then you would have known that TVU was fake.

I dont have evidence that uuu12345 is Susan Su.
Use Google... Oh, I forgot, you don't know how to use it...

If so then why are you shying away from giving your employer's name?
None of your business. You should be concerned about you, not about me.
Since you have no shame going so low, let me ask you a question on the same level:
Have you stopped beating your spouse?

it is clear abuse of your company's resources even if you have high speed internet, you are suppose to give in 8 hours of work even while you work from home.
First, the high speed connection is my own personal connection. Second, my employment contract doesn't say anything about hours. I am salaried, like pretty much every professional. Look up what that means.. oh sorry, I forgot you don't know how to use Google...

Your line in red show what a shady person you are
Huh? A completely non-sensical sentence. I suggest learning English. Apparently, you don't even know how the Internet works. Do you know what an IP address is? Look it up... Oh, I forgot, you don't know how to use Google...

I cant tolerate anyone going over the law.
So, why did you break the law, then?

ICE is not allowed to go above the law.
Nobody said they are. But you seem to think YOU are above the law. YOU broke the law.

What makes you think that i have not entered reality?
Every one of your posts shows that you live in an alternate universe.
YOU broke the law. You signed up with a diploma mill, knowing very well that it was a diploma mill.

And have you stopped beating your spouse?

If so then why are you shying away from giving your employer's name?
It is very interesting that you are trying to do the same thing Ms. Su tried in the infamous trackitt thread: getting more information about me.
Didn't work then and won't work now.
But it shows that you are most likely affiliated with Ms. Su and the TVU fraud.
How much are they paying you for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.