Is it the time to contact Ombudsman...as NSC stopped & TSC is flooding?

perm_lc

Registered Users (C)
There is no single approval from NSC since July 2. However TSC is pouring 485 approval rains and it is flooding. In TSC, guys with PD in 2005 (EB2 India and 485 RD in Sep 2005) already got approval.

Same thing happened in June. TSC was approving many and NSC was sleeping. Many folks did an e-mail campaign (complain) to Ombudsman. Immediately NSC has started approving in second week of June.

Is it our turn to contact Ombudsman..? Can we start sending the emails.? I am loosing patience and worried about visa numbers may not be available before Oct..

PD: May 2004 (EB2 India)
485 RD: June 2005

There is no single approval from NSC since July 2. However TSC is pouring 485 approval rains and it is flooding. In TSC, guys with PD in 2005 (EB2 India and 485 RD in Sep 2005) already got approval.

Same thing happened in June. TSC was approving many and NSC was sleeping. Many folks did an e-mail campaign (complain) to Ombudsman. Immediately NSC has started approving in second week of June.

Is it our turn to contact Ombudsman..? Can we start sending the emails.? I am loosing patience and worried about visa numbers may not be available before Oct..

PD: May 2004 (EB2 India)
485 RD: June 2005

It is simply not true to say that there has been no approvals from NSC since July 02nd. Trackitt shows 8 approved cases in July.

perm_lc you are very true. same thing is happening with NIW cases. They are approving several 2005 PD cases. while NSC is not even approving 2004 cases. MY pD is 08/2004.

Its time to do something.

Is it our turn to contact Ombudsman..? Can we start sending the emails.?
Do you expect Ombudsman to instruct NSC to start approvals upon reciept of few emails?

I am loosing patience and worried about visa numbers may not be available before Oct..
Nobody knows if visa numbers are available even in october, so hold on to you patience a bit longer.

Do you expect Ombudsman to instruct NSC to start approvals upon reciept of few emails?
----Yes. He contacted NSC and replied back to the folks who sent e.mail to him in June
Nobody knows if visa numbers are available even in october, so hold on to you patience a bit longer.

-----May be. or May not be .. How it happened in TSC that lot of folks PD become current on July got approval, including Indian guys with PD in 2005?

----Yes. He contacted NSC and replied back to the folks who sent e.mail to him in June

-----May be. or May not be .. How it happened in TSC that lot of folks PD become current on July got approval, including Indian guys with PD in 2005?...
The ombudsman's response the previous time was a canned response and it sounded pretty bogus.
I think it was just a co-incidence that NSC started approving after the first set of emails were sent out. NSC was probably queuing up the apps from June 1 to say 12th or so and then started approving. It just so happened that the emails were sent a few days before that.

But in any case, if emails are sent now, the ombudsman has an easy enough response to give out ..... "no visa numbers available - wait till October" -- but hey what's to lose ?

Approvals from TSC now are those with visa numbers already assigned. if NSC has not assigned visa numbers ombudsman cannot do anything. Otherwise wait for a month, maybe youll see the approvals later.