Is it risky?

fif

I am planning on applying for a new TN from inside the US, being Canadian and with one of these 7 risky countries' citizen, is it safer to apply via USCIS than going to the border? or even applying internally is risky?

if you have the package ready, I'd say go and get it from the border while the actual EO is suspended for now. Also, personally i dont see any issue wrt acceptance of TN (assuming solid package) on account of you being a dual national of one of the 7 countries

Thank You (Hello Mister), I am just being pessimistic, as any kind of trouble will put me really behind, if you know what I mean!

Agreed. Although some Cdns have been incorrectly denied entry due to birthplace in the past week, when reg was unclear.

Thank You newcat, nelsona, here is why I am hesitant of going there, since it is unpredictable, I can not tell for sure since everything is unsteady!

Hi, is it happening that despite you have your TN visa in a Canadian Passport they can stop you from re-entry into USA at the airport? I have to go next weekend to visit family in Toronto should I be worried by the time I am flying back?

No - you have nthng to be worried about (unless of course you are inadmissible to the US for reasons other than your TN authorization)