• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Is it ok to glue photo in DS-230 form

winnerof2011

Registered Users (C)
I have used a glue to post one of my photo in DS-0230 form in the first page . Does it matter, as they asked for 2 photo , once I simply attached using paper clip and another one I glue it in first page of DS--230 at left hand side where there is a BOX.

Does anyone did it like this ?

I have used a glue to post one of my photo in DS-0230 form in the first page . Does it matter, as they asked for 2 photo , once I simply attached using paper clip and another one I glue it in first page of DS--230 at left hand side where there is a BOX.

Does anyone did it like this ?
Hi winnerof2011,
I just put all the photos of my family in the envelope with the forms. I didn't use paper clip or glue. I also didn't use small envelope for the photos. I have written a name at the back of each photo, though. It has worked and I am expecting to get my interview date this week. Good luck.

If the photo sent with forms not as per specfications, can we submit another photos during interview or they deny the application.

thanks

If the photo sent with forms not as per specfications, can we submit another photos during interview or they deny the application.

thanks

Hi Ziko,

I am not sure and haven't come across any one having this issue. What I think is you need to resend photo to them as per the instruction ( its my guess only). However , to get concrete idea . Please send mail to KCC or call them. They will reply you with in a week about your query. Please mention your case# , date of birth and your full name. They seek these detail to any query before replying.
And once you get reply , kindly repost here so other team member will have an idea too.
One this I am sure, your application won't be deny just because of it, however either you need to resend to them or you can give at the time of interview.