Is Frequent entry using B2 visa allowed?

dham

Registered Users (C)
Hi, My parents were here in USA from December 2011 till August 2012 (with a two months extension due medical reasons). They have visited here earlier also quite a number of times. Now we are planning to bring them here in the middle of April 2013. Will they be allowed to enter the country and stay here for at least 6 months or will they be given only shorter stay like couple months or weeks? could anyone please let me know or anyone with similar situation could you please share your experience?
Thank you..

There is no answer to this but mere speculation. Seeing that their last stay in the US was 8 months long, I would advise them to re-visit the US only after a full 12 months have passed after their last departure from the US.

Will they be allowed to enter the country and stay here for at least 6 months or will they be given only shorter stay like couple months or weeks?

I would say after six months, they should be fine. If they are old not looking like they are looking for a job, they should be fine....

re-entry

hello everybody! I'm a holder of B1-B2 visa with multiple entry which will expiry by 2015,my question is, is there a minimum length of time since my last exit form US before i can re-enter,my last exit is middle of August and I'm planning to go back by mid November or early December,my niece and nephews wanted me to spend christmas and new year with them,will they lt me in.

Firstly, you should have started your own thread and not hijacked someone else's.
Secondly, no one can give you a concrete answer on whether you will be allowed in or not. A genuine visitor should never spend more than 6 months in the US during any rolling 12 month window.

hello everybody! I'm a holder of B1-B2 visa with multiple entry which will expiry by 2015,my question is, is there a minimum length of time since my last exit form US before i can re-enter,my last exit is middle of August and I'm planning to go back by mid November or early December,my niece and nephews wanted me to spend christmas and new year with them,will they lt me in.

B-2 Visa holder are permitted only once to USA. If necessary, your parents can extend visa by Filing Form I-539, Extension of Tourist Visa. You can find more information on filling instructions on the link source.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice or creating an attorney-client relationship with Law Firm.

Hi, My parents were here in USA from December 2011 till August 2012 (with a two months extension due medical reasons). They have visited here earlier also quite a number of times. Now we are planning to bring them here in the middle of April 2013. Will they be allowed to enter the country and stay here for at least 6 months or will they be given only shorter stay like couple months or weeks? could anyone please let me know or anyone with similar situation could you please share your experience?
Thank you..