is EB2 LIN 03-273 is the problem child @ NSC

plastic_card

Registered Users (C)
Dear EB2 2003 year and 273 rd day applied friends

is 273 rd day a problem child. we got 4 or 5 users in this forum with the same dates and only one or two 140 got approved. for the rest of the days applied application either they heard some thing or got approved con currently. what is it with 9/22? its not 9/11? please reply who ever got ND as sep 22 2003. Especially for EB2.

mine is 03 260.......
so now tell me who is problem child? But plastic card you are right its September 2003. . At least you got your I-140 approved. They have not lost your files. Mine I am sure they have lost it. Or ate some pakodas in those papers. I am working on EAD, got 2nd time extension (November 2003) with out any problem or hassle. Also got my I-131 approved 2 days ago without any hassle ( it took just 15 days). So I am now sure that they ate pakodas on my I-140 papers, and then those oily papers went in trash can.
I have a question do they check anything when you apply for EAD or AP. Or they just give it. I applied AP to just play gamble and see that if AP helps me to push my files but in vain. I am not good gambler.

03-277 as well !

I was laughing out loud after reading tjshah's response...."ate some pakodas in those papers" :). Good one !!!

Well, I received a response from the senator. As you know, my EAD renewal has been pending for more than 7 months and I am a Sep 2003 I-140 filer. The response was that security clearance has not been completed yet. They advised me to wait until the end of this month and if I don't hear anything from CIS, I call the senator office again. I still don't get it guys !! because I applied both Adv. parole and EAD renewal together. Adv. parole got approved in 2 months, but why not EAD ?. They say that no matter what kind of application you submit to CIS, it will go thru security clearance. I said I thought only I-485 requires security clearance. She said no, even I-140 and EAD....it was kind of hard to believe. Nothing to loose waiting for 3 more weeks. Let's see !

If anybody got stuck in the security clearance like me, please post your thoughts. By the way I am from India, christian, have been in the U.S for 6 years on H1B and I have maintained the legal status all these years.

tjshah
That was so cool ' Ate pakoda and oily papers'. For sure you will here some thing. BTW what's your finger print result saying and also Name check. did u tried to call FBi and confirmed whether they cleared your Name check. I 'm going to do mine on monday. Since I see my onlinemessage as ' received finger print results .... blah blah......'. I;m not sure what happened to my name check. since sep 2003 is the problem child, I want to be sure that name check is completed.

I really want my GC approved by April 27 th. reason.... I'm going to india on vacation. my h1 expires in August and I donot have AP. I know I'm taking risk. let's see what happens.

plastic_card said:
tjshah
That was so cool ' Ate pakoda and oily papers'. For sure you will here some thing. BTW what's your finger print result saying and also Name check. did u tried to call FBi and confirmed whether they cleared your Name check. I 'm going to do mine on monday. Since I see my onlinemessage as ' received finger print results .... blah blah......'. I;m not sure what happened to my name check. since sep 2003 is the problem child, I want to be sure that name check is completed.

I really want my GC approved by April 27 th. reason.... I'm going to india on vacation. my h1 expires in August and I donot have AP. I know I'm taking risk. let's see what happens.
Plastic card if you on H1 and it is good till August you do not have to worry. You have to reenter with H1.
Yes finger prints were done long back, i also have same message as your, finger print results received..... Once you call FBI on Monday, please let me know how it goes and then I will also try my luck. Can we call them? Do you have some contact informations

plastic_card said:
tjshah

Hey plastic_card:

Let me know FBI's reaction as well. My FP message is is pretty much the same as you guys.

To tjshah

tjshah said:
mine is 03 260.......
so now tell me who is problem child? But plastic card you are right its September 2003. . At least you got your I-140 approved. They have not lost your files. Mine I am sure they have lost it. Or ate some pakodas in those papers. I am working on EAD, got 2nd time extension (November 2003) with out any problem or hassle. Also got my I-131 approved 2 days ago without any hassle ( it took just 15 days). So I am now sure that they ate pakodas on my I-140 papers, and then those oily papers went in trash can.
I have a question do they check anything when you apply for EAD or AP. Or they just give it. I applied AP to just play gamble and see that if AP helps me to push my files but in vain. I am not good gambler.

Any updates tjshah for you as the aila dates seems to have moved up to Nov, 2003?