Is 3 Year Degree and MCA considered for EB-2

cableching

Registered Users (C)
I have 3 year degree (B.Sc (C.Sc) and 3 year MCA (Master of Computer Applications) from India. Is it considered as equivaent to US Masters? I also have 2+ years of experience in India? Will I be able to file in EB2?

Thanks in advance.

cableching said:
I have 3 year degree (B.Sc (C.Sc) and 3 year MCA (Master of Computer Applications) from India. Is it considered as equivaent to US Masters? I also have 2+ years of experience in India? Will I be able to file in EB2?

Thanks in advance.

Yes you can file EB2 But it is a tricky one please consult with your Attorny.
Mine was the same and I filed EB2 and Got approved.

I have Bach.degree + more than 5 yrs experience, from india. Can i apply for eb2? Will ihave to do any evaulation before i start with the PERM? Please advice.

thanks in advance

Ohio boy said:
Yes you can file EB2 But it is a tricky one please consult with your Attorny.
Mine was the same and I filed EB2 and Got approved.
Thanks for the info.

I would appreciate if you let me know how your education was evaluated.

pmp2005 said:
I have Bach.degree + more than 5 yrs experience, from india. Can i apply for eb2? Will ihave to do any evaulation before i start with the PERM? Please advice.

thanks in advance

Yes you can apply based on your Job title, It is better to consult with a lawyer.

cableching said:
Thanks for the info.

I would appreciate if you let me know how your education was evaluated.

My education was evaluted by INDO US TECHNOLOGY & EDUCATIONAL SERVICE INC..they are good in doing edu_eva for GC and H1B

Contact them for more details.

Ohio boy said:
My education was evaluted by INDO US TECHNOLOGY & EDUCATIONAL SERVICE INC..they are good in doing edu_eva for GC and H1B

Contact them for more details.
Thank You!