1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

IRS Form 1722

Discussion in 'US Citizenship' started by id0mu, Nov 9, 2009.

  1. id0mu

    id0mu Registered Users (C)

    Finally I received my interview letter along with Interview Document Check List. Here is my question: is Form 1722 the same as tax transcripts? If so, I submitted the originals with my application; should I order new ones or just bring copies?
  2. Bobsmyth

    Bobsmyth Volunteer Moderator

    1722 was the old form used to request tax transcripts. The current IRS form is 4506-T.
    Just bring copies to interview if you submitted originals.

Share This Page