IPC302 Approved :- Out of Prision

IPC302

Registered Users (C)
I'm very happy to inform that my greencard was approved today .My wife's case is also approved . ( She filed her application in Oct 2004 ) .

I received the emails at 8:00 A.M today morning .No RFE etc .I opened service call on June 8th

It's been a long wait and I would like to thank everyone on this forum for all the help and advise they provided .

I hope everyone waiting should get their approval soon . I really wish they get it ASAP .

After long long time I'm way too happy today .

Thanks . Yes I'm free today :D

I wish you and others waitng get your approval ASAP .

I'm sure you must have open service request . If not then definitely open it today . If you are married then make sure that you open service request for your spouse too .

Looking at the trend I think by this month end most of the 2001/2002 and lots of 2003 PD applications will be approved .

IPC .... Congrats on getting it done :D ..... Good to see old timers get the approval.

Go and enjoy :)

I saw you cry much around, now have a big smile :))))

Thanks . Yes I'm free today :D

I wish you and others waitng get your approval ASAP .

I'm sure you must have open service request . If not then definitely open it today . If you are married then make sure that you open service request for your spouse too .

Looking at the trend I think by this month end most of the 2001/2002 and lots of 2003 PD applications will be approved .

hi IPC302

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I am new to this forum.could you tell me the details about how did you open the service request with NSC.

thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: