Introduction!

H

Homa

Greetings! I have been given the privilege to assist with these groups. Please note, that I will not interfere with the public nature of this forum other than to provide help when needed and to maintain proper decorum.

Homa Naderi
Case Manager
Law Offices Of Rajive S. Khanna, P.C.

Thanks! and Welcome

Homa,

Thanks for oversseing this board. Hope you share
your thought and help all of us here in sailing
the boat, through rough INS waters.

Cool-guy

Homa, welcome and here is one easy question for you or anyone else :)

As their agent , I received my parent\'s packet 4 which contains DS-230 part II, IRS yellow form, appointment letter and their medical examination forms.
I have filled out all their forms except medical forms, Are we expected to fill out the top part of the medical forms (applicant\'s information) also or the clinic would take care of everything? Thank you.

No Title

Homa,

My husband is a US citizen and he is planning to sponsor me for green card. I am a H1B holder and we are thinking to file I130 and do consalor processing. In the meantime, I am thinking to apply for EAD and Advance parole. Do you think this is possible ?

Thanks!

Filling out Medical Forms

The doctor is responsible in filling the medical forms and will then place it in a sealed envelope which can ONLY be opened by the INS.

Homa

The writer of this message is not a lawyer and this message is not meant to be legal advice. Before relying on this information, you must consult a lawyer on the facts of your specific case. The Law Offices of Rajiv S. Khanna takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information.

No Title

If you decided to take the Consular Processing route, you will NOT be able to apply for an Advance parole and EAD card. However, you can continue to work and travel if you still have a valid H1 B visa.

Homa

The writer of this message is not a lawyer and this message is not meant to be legal advice. Before relying on this information, you must consult a lawyer on the facts of your specific case. The Law Offices of Rajiv S. Khanna takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information.

Sponsoring wife for Green Card

Homa, I had a question. I have a greencard and want to know ways so that my wife-to-be can get a greencard in the fastest possible way.
Can you please tell me what should I be looking at and what options u recommend.
Thanks