Interviewed with ICE and Given Forced voluntary departure

@try2help
I have helped quite a number of people to avoid the TVU fraud to begin with.
You are apparently an apologist for immigration fraud. Why don't you direct your anger at TVU, instead of at the people who exposed this fraud months ago?

If you want to help the people affected by TVU, why don't you tell them to never again sign up with any shady university? Why don't you speak out when somebody tells them to try UNVA? (see http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?321336-ICE-RAID-IN-Chicago-Area)
No, you only try to shoot the messenger. You don't care about the people who signed up with TVU and are now in trouble.
Shame on you.

How many legitimate schools turned you down BEFORE you resorted to the scam university?

Did you actually believe that it was qualifying CPT to work as security guard or as a clerk at 7-11 or a tobacco store etc... for cirricular practical training credits towards an MBA or PhD in Health Care Management or Nursing or Computer Science?

I was with TVU for 6 months.. After yesterday's interview I have also found out about two other people who were given same treatments with their passport confiscated and be given only at the airport when they leave..

@ Joe
Anybody with common sense would have stayed away from TVU.
I have no idea if anybody with common sense would have stayed away from TVU. But I am sure you have no sense (common or uncommon) else you would have used it to warn USCIS/DHS/ICE/SEVIS about your so called red flags and things wouldn't have been worst as it is now.
Get some life dude and little bit sense no matter its common or uncommon.

@ Joe

I have no idea if anybody with common sense would have stayed away from TVU. But I am sure you have no sense (common or uncommon) else you would have used it to warn USCIS/DHS/ICE/SEVIS about your so called red flags and things wouldn't have been worst as it is now.
ICE had been investigating TVU since 2009, way before I ever heard of TVU.
So, ICE didn't need me to report anything. Besides, all the things I and others posted about were from publicly available sources. We just collected them. This is called data mining (you learned something now...)
My posts were only for the benefit of people who were thinking of signing up with TVU.
And lots of people stayed away from TVU after reading my posts. These are the smart people.
That some crooks like you signed up with TVU despite the warning signs is not my problem. You made your bed, you now have to lie in it...

Last edited by a moderator: