Interviewed in NEWARK not Stamped How long?

xoxo

Registered Users (C)
:confused: I was interviewed in Newark last Nov 2005 for Adjustment of Status but wasn't stamped. How long will I be waiting for the approval in the letter? My husband is the primary petitioner he got his gc 2 years ago......Anyone who has the same situation please share your experiences. If I receive the letter of approval (God willing) is there a limited time for passport stamping? Do I need to sked an appointment? Or Can I do it at anytime? Your response is greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much.

try going there and talk to them

xoxo said:
:confused: I was interviewed in Newark last Nov 2005 for Adjustment of Status but wasn't stamped. How long will I be waiting for the approval in the letter? My husband is the primary petitioner he got his gc 2 years ago......Anyone who has the same situation please share your experiences. If I receive the letter of approval (God willing) is there a limited time for passport stamping? Do I need to sked an appointment? Or Can I do it at anytime? Your response is greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much.

if your case is okay, but visa # are unavailable, you will have to wait till they become available. if they are available, then goto the newark office and ask the officers, if they can stamp it on the same day. take your passport along.

good luck!