• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

interview

alijon

hi, i was chosen for further processing dv-2015. i filled ds-260 form. when approximatly will be my interview scheduled??

thank you. and i only study in Turkey, where do i have to get medical and police documentation? do i have to get it from Turkey or Tajikistan?
First, You have to read the dv instructions carefully!
Police clerance for exemple you will need one from any country you resided in for over a year if you were opver 16 years old.
You can do your medicals and your interview in ankara.
Have you send the ds260?

First, You have to read the dv instructions carefully!
Police clerance for exemple you will need one from any country you resided in for over a year if you were opver 16 years old.
You can do your medicals and your interview in ankara.
Have you send the ds260?
Yes i sent ds-260. and there is little mistake in my name in the confirmation page (not in ds-260), will it cause any problem in the interview?

Ok so you send your application, what embassy did you chose for your interview?

You say there is a little mistake on your name?! But when did you submit your ds260 app did you rectify your name?

Ok so you send your application, what embassy did you chose for your interview?

You say there is a little mistake on your name?! But when did you submit your ds260 app did you rectify your name?
yes i rectify my name in ds260, i chose Istanbul embassy

So the mistake is in you 1NL and the name there is as you typed it. How do you explain getting it SO wrong?

I think you are saying that your name was wrong on the letter where you were told you were selected- right?
Usually I write my name as Alijon, but in my passport it is written as Alidzhon because it was translated from russian language

So that mistake has a logical explanation, which is important. You should prepare an affidavit that this name is an alias you use. That should probably also be noted on your 260 form, and I assume you have other documents that show this alias so you should take them.

They will search for entries made in your other name to check if it was an attempt to submit multiple entries.