Interview.

vikramab

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Just now I have received this case, did any of you received a message like this. If so please let me know the meaning of this message.

Any input is greatly appreciated...

EB3 case
I-485 11/07/2003
FP1 11/01/2004, LUD 11/04/2004

I am kind of tensed looking at this message

On December 21, 2004, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to our office in Marylandd for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. Our office in Maryland will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case. If you need further information, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

vikramab said:
Hi Guys,

Just now I have received this case, did any of you received a message like this. If so please let me know the meaning of this message.

EB3 case
I-485 11/07/2003

On December 21, 2004, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to our office in Marylandd for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. Our office in Maryland will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case. If you need further information, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Hello..Virkramb..
plss refer the thread http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=93431
this gives lot of info for maryland, baltimore transfers..usually people wait for approx three weeks or so and then take an infopass appt with the particular office where your files were transferred and then check with immi officer there if they have your files etc..if you could get some congress/sen office to check on your case (as is done by some other members whose cases got delayed.)..i gather from the info posted from threads that baltimore interview takes approx 3-4 months..please read/research in to the local transfers threads posted by valuable members to get more info..check with ur attryny..best wishes & Heavens Bless us all

?

Hi Devotee,
Any idea why your case got transferred.
Thankyou.
-----
I485 ND 02/13/2004
FP1 : 12/09/2004
LUD : 12/17 ( FP received..)
:confused:

vikramab said:
Hi Guys,

EB3 case
I-485 11/07/2003

Is yours a Future Employment or did you do a change of address recently?

change of address

You are right Want GC Soon, in september I have changed my address, but this is only 4 miles from my old apartment in same county.

Does change of address trigger th case to move local office ???

Attorney

For an Interview do I need to hire any attorney ? I am trying to gather some info on this. Because I am not getting the amount of Salary mentioned in the Labour. I am getting like 30% Less .

If I go with an Attorney does it helps me???

vikramab said:
For an Interview do I need to hire any attorney ? I am trying to gather some info on this. Because I am not getting the amount of Salary mentioned in the Labour. I am getting like 30% Less .

Hello..Virkramb..kindly do a little homework..it helps..
plss refer the thread http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=93431
this gives lot of info for maryland, baltimore transfers..usually people wait for approx three weeks or so and then take an infopass appt with the particular office where your files were transferred and then check with immi officer there if they have your files etc..if you could get some congress/sen office to check on your case (as is done by some other members whose cases got delayed.)..i gather from the info posted from threads that baltimore interview takes approx 3-4 months..please read/research in to the local transfers threads posted by valuable members to get more info..check with ur attryny..best wishes & Heavens Bless us all
Edit/Delete Message

vikramab said:

Attorney is not necessary for the interview. Changing address might be a reason for your case transfer, even if its the next building(as long as you file AR11) and do a change of address with INS, KY office. So, 4 miles question doesnt help here.

If your salary is 30% less than labor, then better have any documents that would support your approval.

Good Luck