Interview scheduled / have a question

minammmmmm

Registered Users (C)
folks.

we've received an interview-call letter. I have a quick question reg. interview time: Mine is 01:00PM and my wife's is 01:30PM, i.e. there is 30 mins difference - is this normal ?? I thought a primary applicant & his/her dependents have an interview all together... no??

Another question: we have a 2 yr-old son who was born in the US so, a US citizen. Do we need to bring him along.. to the interview ??

Last edited by a moderator:
minammmmmm,
My interview was also 30 minutes apart. First my daughter(1:15pm), then wife(1:45pm) and mine(2:15pm). The officer called us together but asked documents one by one started with me. Don't forget to take a copy of your son's birth certificate. They asked me for it, probably as a proof of marraige.

fikabir

Congratulations on getting interview so fast! Best wishes and request to keep us posted..

we have a 2 yr-old son who was born in the US so, a US citizen. Do we need to bring him along.. to the interview ??

Since you haven't filed I-485 for him and since he is not scheduled an interview, I don't think you need to take him to the interview.

Best wishes,

Jigesh

Disclaimer: Personal non-legal point of view only.