Interview questions

kae_jolie

Registered Users (C)
A friend of mine got laid off 20 days before his 6 months portability period and his interview is coming up in a couple of months and he's really worried. He would like to know the following:

1. What questions do they ask you? Do they ask you about current job or future job offer? Do they ask you if you ever worked illegally, etc...?

2. Do they check your taxes from previous years? Do you have to bring your tax records with you?

3. Do you have to bring anything with you? Like letter from your current employer, etc...?

4. How long is the interview? And how many people interview you? and what's the condition of the interview environment? In other words, are you in a room or behind a glass window, etc...?

5. Do they interview you and your wife together? Do they ask her any questions? If so, what are these questions?

6. Did they ask you any questions that threw you off or you didn't have an answer for right away? In other words, shall he prepare for certain kinds of "unusual" questions?

7. Did they tell you if you were approved at the spot, or they told you something like : "we will send you our decision in the mail...."?

I will appreciate it if you can provide as much info as you can remember on the interview process.

Thank you.

Why is your I140 Amended?

A friend of mine got laid off 20 days before his 6 months portability period and his interview is coming up in a couple of months and he's really worried. He would like to know the following:

1. What questions do they ask you? Do they ask you about current job or future job offer? Do they ask you if you ever worked illegally, etc...?

2. Do they check your taxes from previous years? Do you have to bring your tax records with you?

3. Do you have to bring anything with you? Like letter from your current employer, etc...?

4. How long is the interview? And how many people interview you? and what's the condition of the interview environment? In other words, are you in a room or behind a glass window, etc...?

5. Do they interview you and your wife together? Do they ask her any questions? If so, what are these questions?

6. Did they ask you any questions that threw you off or you didn't have an answer for right away? In other words, shall he prepare for certain kinds of "unusual" questions?

7. Did they tell you if you were approved at the spot, or they told you something like : "we will send you our decision in the mail...."?

I will appreciate it if you can provide as much info as you can remember on the interview process.

Thank you.

" Approved I-140 (amended from EB-2 to EB-3) on 5/30/06"
Why is your I140 ammended from EB2 to EB3? Is it amended after filing and they sent RFE and asked to change or did they change the approved I140 in EB2 to EB3?

Sending you the questions through PM

It's amended after filing and they sent RFE and asked to change.

I am sending you the questions thru PM.

Question regarding the I140. Why did they send RFE and did they ask to bump down to EB3 from EB2?