interview preparation

That depends on how much of it you already know, and how good you are at studying and remembering things.

Some people only study it for a couple hours the night before the interview, others have to study it regularly for weeks or months.

how long should I study for the test ?

Assuming your English is good and you only need to prepare for civic questions

If you drive, just play the CD while you drive. Listening to it several times will make you memorize answer to all questions.

Actually, I have no problem with english. The interview is in less than a month. may be 30 minutes a day before going to bed is enough.??

Actually, I have no problem with english. The interview is in less than a month. may be 30 minutes a day before going to bed is enough.??

You know it is enough when you can answer all questions before they are given by your CD. A few questions are not there
on CD like who is your senator or house representative, who is your govornor and which city is the capital of your state

how long should I study for the test ?

I guess that would depend on how awake you have been since you came to this country. 70+ questions you should be able to answer just because you were here and had your ears open. The remaining will depend upon your own ability to learn so no one here can really answer that. Why not pick up the book and assess for yourself?