interview Done ....whats next

Austinn

Registered Users (C)
All right friends once again here, Interview(Questions and answers interogation) done last week and this week also supplied them the Proof of Relationship, Divorce Decree and Liquid Asset...

They took my passport gave me BLUE CARD and said your case will be reviewed and we will iniform you when you can collect your passport but the guy did not give any idea or hint or anything about the approval of visa or not......so curious to know .....

what you guys think...plz share your views....

Thanks and best regards
Austinn

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you're approved because your passport was not returned back right away. I am not sure though. you might want to wait for all the experts to answer that. congrats!

Do post your experience here. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
What did the IO say to you when he took your passport?

actually the at the day of interview, I could't provide them the
  • Proof of Relationship
  • Orignal divorce decree

and they told me that my wife's earning is not enough, so either bring a co-sponsor or show us some liquid asset of worth atleast 22,000 USD, thy continued my interveiw and asked me tooooo many questions regarding our relationship then the lady pointed out above mentioned items to provide them she told me that if I dont want to come to embassy then no problem I can submit these items my mail along with the passport, so last saturday on 22-sep-2007 I went to the embassy and submitted proof of relationship (emails, photos, telephone bills, letters etc..) Divorce decree of my wife and showed them the liquid asset of more than 22,000 USD, IO took all the documents they asked and gave me a purple card saying "Collect Passport" and there is some number on it and the date they recieved my passport the IO told me that your case will be reviewed and we will inform you when to collect your passport, he did not inform me anything like visa is granted or not etc etc...so m just curious and thats why seeking for suggestions and experiences of ppl here....

so what do you think ....

Thanks and best regards