Interview Descheduled Notice

afrite

Registered Users (C)
Hello everybody ,

Please anybody have any experience about that.

I recieved a letter from my Local office statting that my Interview descheduled due to unforseen reason.

did anybody heard about this ? and what if I just show up in my original interview date?

How long u think it will take to scheduled anther interview.

I appreciate your help .

Thanks.

Thanks so much u make me relax now. what if i don't get rescheduled , u think it's good idea to show up in my original date,
thanks again.

Thanks so much u make me relax now. what if i don't get rescheduled , u think it's good idea to show up in my original date,
thanks again.

I was desc eduked three times. My suggestion: if it is convinient, still go to the interview. If descheduling is due to file not arriving, when you get there, it may arrive

You'll get your interview reschedule letter in the coming weeks. If you show up for original interview you'll likely be turned away, or less likely allowed to take it.

Thanks to you all for your help.
I'm planing to go for my original date and try my luck, at least they will tell me what's going on
Thanks .

Thanks to you all for your help.
I'm planing to go for my original date and try my luck, at least they will tell me what's going on
Thanks .

If you do go, take a copy of your N-400 with you. There have been posts in this forum of applicants that were allowed to take the interview even though the A-file had not arrived, using the N-400 copy the applicant brought. The advantage is that the 120 day clock for the USCIS to make a decision starts ticking right then.